HubSpot Ideas

Lucila-Andimol

Dashboard clone to other portals

As and agency we have some main dashboards that are usefull to all clients. Instead of creating each dashboardn in each client portal, we 'd love to clone the entire dahsboard to other portals (just as a CMS template). This 'd save so much time to agencies.

If you agree give up a vote please.

Thanks

34 Comentários
JWind
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

This would be really useful for us as well!

LvanIngen
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

I am sure that all of our clients would love this idea. 

EEssen

This feature would be great! 🙏 And would save us a lot of manual labour. 

LClough
Membro

Currently you can clone reports and clone dashboards. But if you want to use the same layout and reports in a different account you have to create it again. This should be added. 

Tnichs
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Hi

it would be useful to be able to share dashboards across multiple portals - As a solutions partner, we have a standard set of dashboards that we build out for customers - It would be good to be able to roll them out across multiple clients without having to build out each one.  It would save partners a lot of time.

AMiller2
Membro | Parceiro Elite

This would be wildly helpful! 

NAulik
Participante | Parceiro Elite

This would be efficient!

mortenstaal

As an agency, I can really agree to this. Much needed!

vmarrack

This would save so much time as many of the dashboards we create for one client, we need for other clients. Of course items in some reports would have to be adjusted once cloned to match correct lists etc. but other general reports would populate the portals data once cloned. Would help so much!

RobertWare
Participante | Parceiro Elite

Carrying on an old thread, this would really help my company. Please give me this capability Hubspot!

APineiro1
Membro | Parceiro Elite

Would love to see this feature become available - as an agency helping to build out reporting dashboards for clients - we have some standard dashboards we'd like to be able to add as a starting point. Since we're able to copy project templates from portal to portal, I'm hoping this a feature we can see soon!

Levi
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Great idea! 

CMcCusker7
Membro | Parceiro Elite

This would be huge! I'm sure all agency partners would get a lot of value from this feature. 

MuruganPerumal
Membro

Yes, this would be really useful for us as well!

Arthur-Mi4

This would be a huge time saver for agencies !

irina-mi4-fr

This would be a great feature!

MegKershaw
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

This would be really useful!

TheMattZelasko
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Yes, please

ornellalemonnie

Yes, this would be really useful !!

ClayByrd
Membro | Parceiro Ouro

A much-needed feature! It would be great as an agency!