HubSpot Ideas

BW

Dashboard Filtering by Domains

As a HubSpot Partner agency that works with higher education clients we run into reporting issues when 1 enterprise portals contains multiple domains and sub-domains that pertain to 1 school with multiple programs within that school.

Because reporting at the domain level is only available through the sources report, I would like to see advanced filtering options built for the marketing and web analytics dashboard.

17 Replies
dustinexcel
Participant

We run into the same issue. Hopefully Hubspot will update this asap!

SimoneM
Contributor

Same issue, every our clients ask for this thing.

Skeaper
Participant | Diamond Partner

We have the issue, hope it will we solve soon.

matthew_stibbe
Member | Diamond Partner

We really need this. We have several clients with multiple subbrands / brand domains and the reporting dashboard is really not much use for them without the ability to filter by domain. A bit embarassing when you've sold them on how HubSpot is all about integrated reporting and then you can't do it!

JulienNeoptimal
Participant

Any update about this request ? very usefull simply to dissociate analytics website and blog for example...

dmastin
HubSpot Product Team

Cecilia_Decima
Participant

We currently have 9 branded domains on our HubSpot instance and being able to create individual dashboards for each domain is imperative. I look forward to an update on this functionality.

Matea

Any update here? We really need this function too.

Thanks!

PreP
Participant

This is definitely needed. Without reports by specific domains or specific email domains HubSpot doesn't truely support multiple brands in one instance.

MKhanafer

this is a must

SKawish
Participant

We need this option too. Would help separate reporting dashboards for individual brands our agency works on. 

Thanks. 

EllenvanZutphen
Member | Elite Partner

Especially for portals that use brand domains / business units a necessary option.

KWagstaff

This is making reporting in Hubspot almost unusable. I really want to have everything live in here for domains and subdomains in an easy way! Pleeeeaaasssseeee

AddyFraser

This is so needed! We have website, learning platform and knowledge base and all have very different traffic stats. I'd rather not have to go through Google Studio to get reporting done when we're paying for HS pro...

FredericQ
Participant | Partner

In planning for 3 years? Has anyone found a solution? 

How is it possible that this type of filter is not present by default... and that since the first suggestion (2017) nothing has been done.

At the price of the Enterprise package, we cannot offer our client to have their reports on another platform.

KWagstaff
We're looking into other options (and we spent a **bleep** ton to get on
Hubspot) because without proper tracking/attribution, all the automation
and marking that makes them great is diminished.
MaevaM

Oh 😧

We've got the Enterprise CMS Hub & the Marketing Pro Hub with 7 different domains and I've just found out it was impossible to filter reports and dashboards by domain.

I'm quite astonished by this! That seems very unlikely.

I had a sparkle of hope when I saw that the topic was "in planning" and then I saw the date 😅😧

Could anyone of the HubSpot team update us on that?

That would very appreciated.

Thanks