HubSpot Ideas

PDentonD22

Night mode

It'd be fab if HubSpot had the option for a night/dark mode to improve the UI. 

Did my eyes in working in the Chatflow tool all day (with blue-light blocking glasses!)

170件のコメント
HakiBatra
メンバー

Could there be a "Dark Mode" for Hubspot? This would help if I work late nights. 

Thanks!

shawn_canary18
メンバー

Yes, I am used to other applications using dark mode. Hubspot is just too hard on the eyes with all of the white.

jscottapexchat
メンバー

This would be amazing to have! 

agnrom
メンバー

Yeap! Dark mode would make a HUGE difference 🙂

charmcgov
参加者

Dark mode would be amazing!!! All the other applications I use on a daily basis have a dark mode option. It would make UX much nicer in the evenings

garnold
メンバー

I would love this feature!

rwong
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this on behalf of a customer! Would be friendlier on the eyes of those who using HubSpot tools for long hours. On a side note, I wanted to share this 3rd party Chrome extension I came across that allows you to view the HubSpot interface in dark mode. I've tried it and it's not bad, so it's worthwhile checking out in the meanwhile! Hope this helps 🙂

7 Aug update: Checked the Chrome webstore and it seems like the previous extension I'd found is no longer available Smiley Sad Thanks @DenizRichard for pointing this out!

21 Jan 2021 update: was informed by a customer that the extension I'd linked is available on the Chrome store again!

FelipeFelix
トップ投稿者

This would make late work with HubSpot a lot easier and comfy.

DenizRichard
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Upvoting on behalf me and my colleagues who would like to see this feature added to the whole Hubspot app. Even just a button enabling dark mode... nothing more. Third party extensions don't feel rigid enough (tried rwong:s link to Chrome extension which was broken).  

Bryanparkpl
メンバー

Upvoting on behalf of everyone using Google apps alongside Hubspot on their various devices in dark mode and getting blinded whenever you're working with clients!!

Susie-Q
メンバー

I vote for this alsol!!! I was hit pretty badly in a car accident, and I suffered a severe concussion - and now have awful light sensitivity.

Thank you!

nuneiras
メンバー

upvoting on behalf of my very self that struggles everyday with this white blinding light!   😎

It saves energy aswell, it's a win-win 

FndA
メンバー

+1 feature request for dark mode

Stavros
メンバー

+1 for the dark mode idea

jfreeley
HubSpot進行役

Upvoting for a customer! 

I did find this chrome extension that I'm currently using!

Anton
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner

would be awesome 😎

Raghu
メンバー

Can we get a dark mode option in profile settings? The white background hurts our eyes

KarthikC
トップ投稿者

I would love a dark mode!

DanielCENTURY
投稿者

Upvoted, both for me and 4 other colleagues!

gabherrera
参加者

Yes, this would be helpful with my vision issues as well. The rest of my computer is able to go into dark mode but I work in HubSpot most of the day so the contrast is insane and almost defeats the point of putting the rest of my system into dark mode.