HubSpot Ideas

mitchellkp

DEALS - Add filters for entered stage date

Add the ability to filter Deals with the entered stage date field. I don't want a dashboard, but a list. entered stage date is currently a HubSpot calculated field that is only available in reporting. Expose it at the Deal filter level.

I want a list of deals that entered all closed lost stages (multiple types, not just one) or closed won in a separate time (month, quarter, year) for reporting.

I can build these reports in SFDC (and just migrated from SFDC to HS)

9 Comentarios
daniyalstore2be
Miembro

Yes, I'm also interested in this. We were previously using manually created shift date property fields but recently shifted to entered stage dates for reporting in Hubspot Dashboards. Since entered stage dates provide a more accurate picture of when the deals are being shifted and reduces manual data entry tasks they are the obvious choice.
Unfortunately, we still can not use entered stage dates to filter through deals in the Deal View. This feature will be very helpful 🙂

mitchellkp
Colaborador líder

Add a filter/report builder option for deal open vs closed (SFDC has this) that would encompasses all open or closed stages. Now when building reports you to have to pick a single stage. But I want to report on all open or all closed deals.

AlexWall
Participante
To all people interested in getting this fixed, please Upvote the Master Idea below.
There were 15+ ideas on the forum related to date-filters, each being relatively small and describing one or two issues. That made this unlikely to be prioritized by Hubspot. In an attempt to accelerate this, we've made a complete analysis of what's missing and what Hubspot needs to develop. We created one holistic Master Idea aimed at describing the entire issue and collecting all Upvotes. Please vote on this idea now:

Date-filters: Improve Options Across all of Hubspot [Master Idea]
AlexWall
Participante
To all people interested in getting this fixed, please Upvote the Master Idea below.
There were 15+ ideas on the forum related to date-filters, each being relatively small and describing one or two issues. That made this unlikely to be prioritized by Hubspot. In an attempt to accelerate this, we've made a complete analysis of what's missing and what Hubspot needs to develop. We created one holistic Master Idea aimed at describing the entire issue and collecting all Upvotes. Please vote on this idea now:

Date-filters: Improve Options Across all of Hubspot [Master Idea]
ericchatry
Participante

yes surely very useful

GuillermoBridge
Miembro

Hi 

I have exactly the same issue and was wondering if you've found a workaround to obtaining a list of "entered stage date"s by deal.

Daniel_Ila
Miembro

Hi, is anyone aware of a solution to this problem?

InmaIID
Miembro

Hi, 
As I mentioned to Disha from support, it will be awesome that we can select  the "Entered date stage" property when creating a custom calculated property. Example, time to conver from MQL to Closed Won, but when you have several pipelines (SDR pipeline where you will have MQL and Sales pipeline where Closed Won will be located, actually the funnel conversion report cannot be used). 
And the above ideas I do agree with them as well 🙂 
Cheers,

Inma

CGavin
Miembro

It is confusing to be able to see the dates. But only be able to report in aggregate. 

Why can't this just be tied into a deal object?