Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

AndyPitre

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot updates
Sep 17, 2020

Hello HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued input on this idea! We're looking to learn more from you to ensure we deliver the best solution to meet the needs of your business. Could you please take this short survey? 

As for the status of this idea, this is something we're talking about a lot these days at HubSpot. So, with some good feedback here I'm optimistic we'll be able to start building a solution here shortly. 

Thank you in advance! 

Status updated to: In Planning
Mar 23, 2020

Status updated to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 4, 2017

236 Replies
Bartel_s

+1 definitely useful when custom properties are added, it's because they're important

michaelkruse

Please, we need this feature asap 🧡

gthompson

Agree! Last contact date is incredibly important to us and it's very cumbersome to have to open each deal and scroll through deal properties to find out.

anthonycr

Absolutely need this, please prioritise. 

JohanP

Yes! This is a very critical feature.

cr62892

This would be a great help, - yes please!

oliverbrason1

This is perfect for a business managing multiple brands.

Anidride

308 upvotes, I would consider a feature with so meny requests.

CartonCloudGM

Pipeline management requires the ability to separate deals from others from a visibility point of view. 

Colour coding yes is necessary otherwise at least a "hot" feature. 

dulnikowski

Along with so many other users, I would Love to be able to edit what fields show up on the Deals Board Card view along with color coding.  This would save so much time and aggravation.  The close date is useless to how we run our business.

Thanks!

Chris

mortenstaal
Member | Gold Partner

+1

MarissaB

When you have clients with monthly payment plans and annual payments it would be nice to be able to customize the board card to show which value the figure represents.

BPester

Brilliant Idea - We need to be able to colour projects that are running behind schedule

kusionowicz

We are trialling at the moment and need some sort of indication that this is going to be prioritised as a new feature

Hatchman
Participant

My sales group is clamoring for this in order to make the deal board more meaningful in their planning and tracking.

Any word on when this will be done?  Seems like some very strong interest on this.

Status updated to: In Planning
bkeller
HubSpot Product Team

klf
Participant

I see that this was recently updated to "In Planning"- would there happen to be a timeline as to when this may be available. This is a much needed feature addition for the team I manage. Someone also mentioned color coding which would make a world of difference.

sd1234
Participant

+1000! Smiley Happy

mmazzur
Participant

YES this is a need.

Being able to choose which fields we want is key, and color coding would be even more awesome.

JEL
Participant

+1

Deal Name

Company Name

Deal amount $

Close Date

Deal Owner

Lead Source

I realize this would consum more real estate on the screen, but I would gladly have larger cards that allow for more information to be displayed.