Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

53 Replies
everest8878
Occasional Contributor

Since posting this it has seen a lot of upvotes (Thanks!) and support. 

Since one of the most commented-on frustration is the inability to edit the close date, I thought I would share my work-around:

Since the last update, you can require fields to be updated when moving a deal from stage to stage (pipeline settings).  I now require the Close Date field to be updated in order to move a deal to a new stage.

Even though it's not the original goal of the request (allow us to update which fields are shown on the Deal summary card in Board view, at least stages and deals are sorted by the (previously useless) Close Date, which informs my Deal Forecast report.

IRAR
Regular Contributor

I require the same.  It helps to see at a glance what date the deal entered that deal stage.  It also helps with prioritizing deals that came in first.  

I would like to be able to keep the "date" but change the title "close date" to be customizable and to show or not show in preview/deal stage. 

Raffiholzer
New Contributor

PLEASE DO THIS!!! Please! Would be so useful!

Tomrk
New Contributor

another plus +

Jemma
New Contributor

This would be a great feature for us as "Close Date" isn't really relevant for us as they move through the pipeline. 

JPowell1
Regular Contributor

This would be handy!

LiahF
Regular Visitor

This feature should be available across modules (Deals & Service).  This is a very basic feature that should be available in this type of software.

karinamariotti
Occasional Contributor

This is a feature that would be handy for all cards (deals, tickets, contacts). I'd also like to be able to edit the order the cards are shown. 

RyanCaracciolo
New Contributor

Agree 100% on this. Have had multiple inquiries from clients about this. 

nickrovisa
New Contributor

This is a must, please prioritize.