HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

Atualizações da HubSpot
August 23, 2021 08:11 AM

Hey community, here's a link to KB article detailing how to customize board card properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

Status atualizado para: Delivered
August 10, 2021 11:07 PM

Status atualizado para: Delivered
August 10, 2021 11:07 PM

May 13, 2021 08:39 AM

Hey Hubspot community, 

Customizing board card properties AND associated card properties are now live to all portals at starter and above

You can follow the progress on color coding functionality for board cards here

Status atualizado para: In Beta
April 27, 2021 05:48 AM

Hey Hubspot community,

Thanks for all your patience. After a successful beta, we started rolling this feature out to all users at starter + yesterday. In the next week or so, all users at starter + will have access to CRM Card Customization, which will let you customize the properties displayed on board cards and record association cards.

March 16, 2021 02:48 PM

Hey Community. 

Thanks for the continued feedback. 

A bit of an update here. We now have a small private beta going for board card customization, which lets you change the properties displayed on the Kanban board view for both Deals and Tickets. 

With the private beta, we identified a few improvement areas, which we are currently tackling. While making the improvements, we are also making it possible for users to customize properties that appear on association cards--see below. 

ybaptiste_0-1615930902112.png

We expect to have these improvement done by end of month, after which everyone who completed this form will be added to the beta. 

We also want to make it clear that this beta is only for customizing the information that is display on cards, not color coding cards. Color coding is on the team's radar and we are planning to slot this work in the coming quarters. 

Thanks for the patient as we work to make this feature awesome. We are looking forward to giving you all access soon. 

February 24, 2021 08:48 AM

Hello HubSpot community,

Excited news. Board Card Property customization is in private beta. We are giving early access to portals, at the appropriate tier, who filled out this form. If you provided contact information in the form, you will recieve an email once your portal has been granted access to the feature. This will happen in the next few days, so please be patient. 

Again, thanks for the continued feedback, HubSpot community.

January 20, 2021 04:09 AM

Hello HubSpot Community 

Thank you for your incredible patience here. The team is happy to announce that we will be releasing board card property customization, which will allow admins to customize properties on board cards, to private beta shortly. If you have a starter, professional, and/or enterprise plan and would like to get early access to this feature, please fill out this form

Status atualizado para: In Planning
January 20, 2021 04:06 AM

Hello HubSpot Community 

Thank you for your incredible patience here. The team is happy to announce that we will be releasing board card property customization, which will allow admins to customize properties on board cards, to private beta shortly. If you have a starter, professional, and/or enterprise plan and would like to get early access to this feature, please fill out this form

November 02, 2020 12:28 PM

Hello, HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued input on this idea--and your patience.

We are happy to say that the idea is in development. We are working on making it possible for admins to customize board card properties for all users in a portal in properties settings--both for Tickets and Deals. The selected properties will serve as the default displayed properties on all board cards in the portal.

Again, thank you all for your input here and for your help in making HubSpot a better product.

September 17, 2020 07:47 AM

Hello HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued input on this idea! We're looking to learn more from you to ensure we deliver the best solution to meet the needs of your business. Could you please take this short survey? 

As for the status of this idea, this is something we're talking about a lot these days at HubSpot. So, with some good feedback here I'm optimistic we'll be able to start building a solution here shortly. 

Thank you in advance! 

March 23, 2020 07:15 AM

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
April 04, 2017 01:21 PM

447 Comentários
Ignight
Membro

Upvoted & 100% supported.  I really hope this feature goes into production soon..  Sounds like it'd help out almost all of us!

NickHR
Membro

Great comment.   Being able to customize these boxes would help immensely. 

CJU
Membro

Hello, do we have an update regarding Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard? I'm having challenges, we created a property and we wanted it substitute to one of the customized field in the deal card but I cannot find any way to do it. Is there a possibility to change it?

Thanks!

jmarovt
Participante

I'm working on a Hubspot CRM app that would potentially solve some of this pain (we also experienced this in our company). Here's a quick preview.

Would love to get connected with some of you that have this problem and talk to you.

You can contact me directly on jmarovt@gmail.com. @CJU @liz2 @bacahoon @Randall @Katya @ODWJohn @DDeZeeuwScreenshot 2018-07-03 10.31.52.png

IRAR
Membro

How did you get this in color???  

jmarovt
Participante

Hey @EGirardet - as said above, I'm developing a Hubspot CRM app that helps me adjust a lot of preferences for the deal view. I would love to talk directly to more of you that have this problem - to see what to actually build first. Feel free to contact me on jmarovt@gmail.com 

RoMarina
Membro

That would also be great to color the  "deals" in different colors. That will help to differentiate deals visually  

jmarovt
Participante

Hey all,

I'm working on a Hubspot CRM app that will solve some of this pain (we also experienced this in our company). 
Below you can see a quick image preview. It currently enables me to:

Nicositter
Participante

What do you mean by app?

jmarovt
Participante

@Nicositter Hubspot has an integration platform (https://www.hubspot.com/integrations) - so my application would be one of these. But from user perspective, it would be practically invisible and just enhance the Hubspot CRM functionality. Feel free to reach out to me (jmarovt@gmail.com) if you're interested in knowing more.

zoliphant
Membro

I agree this would be nice to have the proper visual indicators that each unique business find the most value in. 

Steve-R
Membro

This functionality is a must - the close date for us is irrelevant with the way that we use the pipeline stages.

Our team really would like to see the 'next task date' or 'in sequence' in place of the 'close date' so that an overview can be seen in board view including being able to double check that the deal hasnt slipped through the cracks.

Please action this idea ASAP.

DDeZeeuw
Membro

Please start planning the production of this feature. Thank you.

antje
Membro

- to see the Company name would be helpful

and

- to flag the boards into different colors to see easier which Product group the deal belong

Morgan-D
Membro

This is vital for us too. The close date that is displayed in 'board view' is meaningless  unless we edit it (automatically generated) and taking up valuable space!

everest8878
Membro

Since posting this it has seen a lot of upvotes (Thanks!) and support. 

Since one of the most commented-on frustration is the inability to edit the close date, I thought I would share my work-around:

Since the last update, you can require fields to be updated when moving a deal from stage to stage (pipeline settings).  I now require the Close Date field to be updated in order to move a deal to a new stage.

Even though it's not the original goal of the request (allow us to update which fields are shown on the Deal summary card in Board view, at least stages and deals are sorted by the (previously useless) Close Date, which informs my Deal Forecast report.

IRAR
Membro

I require the same.  It helps to see at a glance what date the deal entered that deal stage.  It also helps with prioritizing deals that came in first.  

I would like to be able to keep the "date" but change the title "close date" to be customizable and to show or not show in preview/deal stage. 

Raffiholzer
Membro

PLEASE DO THIS!!! Please! Would be so useful!

traenick
Membro

Easy solution (seen on a couple of other CRM pipelines) is to display on the board cards the first 4 columns defined in the Table view (which is customizable).

Tomrk
Membro

another plus +