Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot updates
Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals DashboardHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Not Currently Planned
04-04-2017

83 Replies
brhellman
New Contributor

Yes please!!! This seems like a simple request that would make so many happy.

madibrown1
Occasional Contributor

I agree with colour codes or tags also the ability to show last contact date or next meeting date. Even a tagging system to indicate important followups etc.

Being able to include upcoming or over due tasks on the deal cards would make workflow a lot more efficent

Triton
New Contributor

We use a variety of information on our deals which we are currently having to use custom properties that are located in the deal. However it would be very nice if we were able to view that information on the Deal name card. 

As well if there was a way to customize the coloration of the deal according to timeline or time in deal stage. 

I think this would be a great value in the tool aspect if the deal name cards were cusomtizable.