Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot updates
Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals DashboardHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Not Currently Planned
04-04-2017

82 Replies
dan_bedard
New Contributor

Another +1

SweetDesigns

I have seen many threads on this topic, and it is clearly important to Hubspot users for years now.  This will make or break our decision to upgrade to a paid version of Hubspot, or go to Pipefy instead.

In the meantime, is there at least a view that shows only upcoming activity due dates?  I found how to sort deals by most recently due acitivites, but it shows the whole board.  If I could at least see a list of deals that only have tasks due today, for example, I could temporarily circumvent the need to have color coding and customizable propoerties on cards.

But in the long term, color coding for us is indispensible.  Last year, I used Trello for this reason.  Our customers are divided by local pickup, shipping or local delivery.  Each customer type is handeled differently, therefore color coding is a must.  I may either stick with Trello or go to Pipefy.

If anyone knows how to at least sort the deals by scheduled task date, that would be most appreciated!

daperlman
New Contributor

There are 8 pages of results and the status says it is still not planned? What threshold has to be met?

MarcusWennmo
Occasional Contributor

Would it also be possible to remove the company logo from the deal in the board view? This doesn't add any value and take up alow of vertical space! 

stevenewton
Visitor

Hubspot - let's make this happen!

Damien
Occasional Contributor

Very surprised this is not a built in feature. Setting up deals for a new client right now and they had a very basic request that the deal name is shown BEFORE the deal amount, which I discovered is impossible to customise. Seems like it would be a simple and obvious feature to be able to choose the information from a deal that's important to you so it's shown in the various default views of the deals. 

Neele_D
New Contributor

This would be such a useful addition to both the ticket and the deal dashboards!

AndreaBalducci
Occasional Contributor

UP!

OfferZenBrett
Regular Contributor

Yes please! Is this ever going to happen @AndyPitre ? 

Tamsin
New Contributor

I'd liek to add my suport to this request - it's really important to be able to customise this view, happy to keep the "baked" fields there but need to be able to view others at a glance. Thanks, Tamsin