Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot updates
il y a une semaine

Hello HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued input on this idea! We're looking to learn more from you to ensure we deliver the best solution to meet the needs of your business. Could you please take this short survey? 

As for the status of this idea, this is something we're talking about a lot these days at HubSpot. So, with some good feedback here I'm optimistic we'll be able to start building a solution here shortly. 

Thank you in advance! 

changed to: In Planning
Mar 23, 2020

changed to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 4, 2017

145 Commentaires
Contributeur occasionnel

definitely agree !! this feature is needed

Visiteur régulier

We'd like to be able to create a custom date for when a proposal is due and have it show here. Much more important than the closing date.

Contributeur occasionnel

x 1,000! want this function

Nouveau contributeur

the ability to edit the deal card as follows is a high priority for me. 

• ability to change the color of the cards
  • add "deal created date"
  • add "last activity date"
Visiteur occasionnel

+1 on this feature.

Visiteur occasionnel

MmHmmm

This was the deal breaker that made me go with a different CRM.. for whatever that's worth.

Visiteur occasionnel

What's the eta on this feature? It's a pretty simple/vital one.

Thanks!

Contributeur régulier

Very impatient to see this come out. Close Date is not helpful in any way for us and mostly confusing. Being able to customise what is shown in the Deal Card would be a HUGE time saver for both Managers and Reps.

Visiteur occasionnel

100%-- customizing deal cards with the most important data including last activity date is HIGHLY desired. 

I'm adding my request to this thread.

Nouveau contributeur

When do we expect this feature will be implemented?

Nouveau contributeur

Yes, close date doesn't help me at all, but I'd love to customize what shows up on my cards. When is this planned for release?

Visiteur occasionnel

Also looking for when this will be completed. It is already an option on things like Smartsheet and Salesforce. Please bump this up as the card view is very popular. Thanks. 

Nouveau contributeur

I see this is currently in planning, can we get an anticipated date this will be completed? Might be forced to look at salesforces instead...

Nouveau contributeur

I'm wondering when this planned for release? It would help a lot if we could customise it. 

Contributeur occasionnel

Yes please, yes please, yes please!

Nouveau contributeur

What is the estimated completion date for this? Next month? This year? 2021?

Contributeur régulier

Airtable has solved this in a very clean and nice view.

You choose which fields should be visible in Kanban, if the field has no data then it will not be displayed.

Visiteur occasionnel

Love this 

when will it be ready?

Contributeur de premier rang

Don't forget about tickets too!

Salarié HubSpot
Salarié HubSpot

This would be great! We would like to be able to see the deal owner without clicking to see the deal preview