HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot Updates
August 23, 2021 08:11 AM

Hey community, here's a link to KB article detailing how to customize board card properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

Delivered
August 10, 2021 11:07 PM

Delivered
August 10, 2021 11:07 PM

May 13, 2021 08:39 AM

Hey Hubspot community, 

Customizing board card properties AND associated card properties are now live to all portals at starter and above

You can follow the progress on color coding functionality for board cards here

In Beta
April 27, 2021 05:48 AM

Hey Hubspot community,

Thanks for all your patience. After a successful beta, we started rolling this feature out to all users at starter + yesterday. In the next week or so, all users at starter + will have access to CRM Card Customization, which will let you customize the properties displayed on board cards and record association cards.

March 16, 2021 02:48 PM

Hey Community. 

Thanks for the continued feedback. 

A bit of an update here. We now have a small private beta going for board card customization, which lets you change the properties displayed on the Kanban board view for both Deals and Tickets. 

With the private beta, we identified a few improvement areas, which we are currently tackling. While making the improvements, we are also making it possible for users to customize properties that appear on association cards--see below. 

ybaptiste_0-1615930902112.png

We expect to have these improvement done by end of month, after which everyone who completed this form will be added to the beta. 

We also want to make it clear that this beta is only for customizing the information that is display on cards, not color coding cards. Color coding is on the team's radar and we are planning to slot this work in the coming quarters. 

Thanks for the patient as we work to make this feature awesome. We are looking forward to giving you all access soon. 

In Beta
February 24, 2021 08:48 AM

Hello HubSpot community,

Excited news. Board Card Property customization is in private beta. We are giving early access to portals, at the appropriate tier, who filled out this form. If you provided contact information in the form, you will recieve an email once your portal has been granted access to the feature. This will happen in the next few days, so please be patient. 

Again, thanks for the continued feedback, HubSpot community.

In Beta
January 20, 2021 04:09 AM

Hello HubSpot Community 

Thank you for your incredible patience here. The team is happy to announce that we will be releasing board card property customization, which will allow admins to customize properties on board cards, to private beta shortly. If you have a starter, professional, and/or enterprise plan and would like to get early access to this feature, please fill out this form

In Planning
January 20, 2021 04:06 AM

Hello HubSpot Community 

Thank you for your incredible patience here. The team is happy to announce that we will be releasing board card property customization, which will allow admins to customize properties on board cards, to private beta shortly. If you have a starter, professional, and/or enterprise plan and would like to get early access to this feature, please fill out this form

In Planning
November 02, 2020 12:28 PM

Hello, HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued input on this idea--and your patience.

We are happy to say that the idea is in development. We are working on making it possible for admins to customize board card properties for all users in a portal in properties settings--both for Tickets and Deals. The selected properties will serve as the default displayed properties on all board cards in the portal.

Again, thank you all for your input here and for your help in making HubSpot a better product.

September 17, 2020 07:47 AM

Hello HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued input on this idea! We're looking to learn more from you to ensure we deliver the best solution to meet the needs of your business. Could you please take this short survey? 

As for the status of this idea, this is something we're talking about a lot these days at HubSpot. So, with some good feedback here I'm optimistic we'll be able to start building a solution here shortly. 

Thank you in advance! 

In Planning
March 23, 2020 07:15 AM

Not Currently Planned
April 04, 2017 01:21 PM

447 Replies
chaddiller
Contributor | Gold Partner

I agree! I have clients that have 2-3 reps and they would love to color code certain salespeople's deals when looking at all of them together.

magichat101

This would be so HELPFUL! Any sight of this on the roadmap?

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

This would be so helpful. Replying here to try and gain more traction. This has caused 2 customers to opt out of exploring the CRM further. Would love to talk about it. 

dmasulli
Participant | Elite Partner

This is critical! We've got a lot of clients that often ask about different ways to visualize deal cards (colors, in particular)

Shaunyim
HubSpot Employee

Would love if this was applied to the ticket board view as well in Service Hub! 

- Posted on behalf of Apoorvi Patodia

JohnHams

YESSS! This would be amazing. 

santygomez
Participant

Hi We also need this feature to vusually check the products that the lead wants to buy in the pipeline

gteixeira

It would be VERY valuable to edit the information displayed on the deal board! For example Date the Deal Moved to the current stage. Also We created a workflow to add this date to the Deal since even though Hubspot know the date there isn't an easy way to figure it out. For example the Modified date includes Activity and the Activity date appears to not include when the deal moves through the stages.

TroywithChalk
Participant

This feature will make the board view so much more powerful!

Connex
Participant

Yes!!! This is critical. It's hard to believe there hasn't been any movement on customization of the deal cards! 

Connex
Participant

Not currently planned? How is that possible? This is critical and seems like a very standard request. 

johnSwag

Yes, being able to customize the card with some more information would be very useful.  The board is great visual representation of a pipeline, but not very useful with the limited information included on the cards.

Eliaz

need this!

KevinFMTV
Participant

Totally agree!!  here's sort of what I was envisioning.    To be able to either add a color bar to the side of a card based on a property like Pipeline or maybe based on a custom field such as. "Hot Deal".    

This really enables me to see a lot more info at a birds eye view.        

When looking for this idea I also found this other related idea that you might also want to upvote. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Show-deal-owner-in-Sales-Pipeline-Board/idi-p/19388/p...

Color Coding on Deals BoardColor Coding on Deals Board

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a feature my company needs. We have deals that involve several types of revenue over different periods of time. For example, a deal may have:

• An upfront charge for immediate work
  • Monthly service fees
  • Future usage fees.

Right now we put these into a deal as products which add up to the whole deal amount. However, when looking at the cards in the deals board, only seeing the whole deal amount isn't enough. We would like the option to customize the fields we see on these cards so that the sales team can prioritize properly.

JSavageau

'Close Date' is irrelevant to our business and having it displayed on the Deals Board is disruptive to our business. We would like the simple option to hide the 'Close Date' from the Deals Board and or display another property, including custom properties.

glaurain
Contributor

I agree - we really need this as well i.e. color coding of deals.  Pls. advise status and how we can upvote this?

Thanks,

Gerard

PAFA

Another vote here for this - I like that it's clean with just a couple variables, but it would be nice to switch out "close date" for another metric that's more appropriate for each team. I'd love to do "last contacted" instead - even though I can sort them in order of this parameter, another confirmation would be great. Or a little icon to show that there's already a follow up task asigned to that deal!

Squiggles92

I agree with this we need a colour coding rating system for projects - red = small, amber = mid size projects, green = big projects or significant importance, blue = standard order. How do we upvote this?

chaddiller
Contributor | Gold Partner

Click at the top where it says Upvote