Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot updates
Sep 17, 2020

Hello HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued input on this idea! We're looking to learn more from you to ensure we deliver the best solution to meet the needs of your business. Could you please take this short survey? 

As for the status of this idea, this is something we're talking about a lot these days at HubSpot. So, with some good feedback here I'm optimistic we'll be able to start building a solution here shortly. 

Thank you in advance! 

changed to: In Planning
Mar 23, 2020

changed to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 4, 2017

148 Replies
New Contributor

I see that this was recently updated to "In Planning"- would there happen to be a timeline as to when this may be available. This is a much needed feature addition for the team I manage. Someone also mentioned color coding which would make a world of difference.

Occasional Contributor

+1000! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

YES this is a need.

Being able to choose which fields we want is key, and color coding would be even more awesome.

Occasional Contributor

+1

Deal Name

Company Name

Deal amount $

Close Date

Deal Owner

Lead Source

I realize this would consum more real estate on the screen, but I would gladly have larger cards that allow for more information to be displayed.

Visitor

It would be a very nice functionnality ! 

Occasional Contributor

+1

Even better if you can customize the cards different for each pipeline. 

Regular Contributor

Being able to customise this would be a huge benefit to our company's internal operations, especially seeing deal owner.

This would allow management to gauge how sales members are doing "at a glance" without having to look at various filters to see whose deals are where

Regular Contributor

This would be very helpful. The later stages are more important. Would be nice if I didn't have to scroll over every time

New Contributor

I have no idea why, when so many people have requested the same feature (over 340 upvotes on one comment), that the developers would not implement this simple functionality!!

New Contributor

Please add it soon!

New Contributor

Upvote - Pls add this functionality!

Visitor

This is very important ... we just had a meeting and after having Hubspot for a number of years are starting to feel that Hubspot is not as useful as we need it to be. 

This inability to change the information on the views of the cards is a key element in this decision.  It is clear that different Hubspot users want different info so we can't figure out why they restrict us to what Hubspot deems most important (deal amount & close date).  I'd like to have the Client Name, Client Contact Name, my Sales Rep Name, and the Customer Prioritization Level on the card.  And being able to color code the cards to track them in other, customized ways would be a massive enhancement and of great value.  It seems years have gone by since some of these ideas were first proposed and Hubspot has done nothing to address.  We're starting to look at other tools now.

New Contributor

We also start to look at other tools.

Customisation of deal's tabs is a key feature.

Regular Visitor

Each Company has a different ways to "understand" deal cards. Its a "must have" that Deal cards can be customized!

New Contributor

I guess its shouldnt be that complex to do fields and views are alredy there, We are also exploring other options since we find this kind of shortcomings all the time and its not a good answer wait 6 months to make a simple tweak while spending the same or more than other tools that already do. 

Regular Contributor

I hope this is implemented soon. Would be so helpful to our sales team.

Visitor

Yes, I need this asap. It is an essential feature I must have in a CRM platform. Other popular ones have this and I'd like to stay with Hubspot if possible. 

New Contributor

Have two clients this would be valuable for now. 

New Contributor

I would love to see more customization - like being able to remove the company thumbnail, we have alot of Deals so shrinking the card view as much as possible would be great!

Occasional Contributor

Hi! Do we have a deadline for this solution to be implemented?