Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

AndyPitre

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot updates
Sep 17, 2020

Hello HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued input on this idea! We're looking to learn more from you to ensure we deliver the best solution to meet the needs of your business. Could you please take this short survey? 

As for the status of this idea, this is something we're talking about a lot these days at HubSpot. So, with some good feedback here I'm optimistic we'll be able to start building a solution here shortly. 

Thank you in advance! 

Status updated to: In Planning
Mar 23, 2020

Status updated to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 4, 2017

241 Replies
JohnHams

YESSS! This would be amazing. 

Connex
Participant

Yes!!! This is critical. It's hard to believe there hasn't been any movement on customization of the deal cards! 

Connex
Participant

Not currently planned? How is that possible? This is critical and seems like a very standard request. 

Eliaz

need this!

KevinFMTV
Participant

Totally agree!!  here's sort of what I was envisioning.    To be able to either add a color bar to the side of a card based on a property like Pipeline or maybe based on a custom field such as. "Hot Deal".    

This really enables me to see a lot more info at a birds eye view.        

When looking for this idea I also found this other related idea that you might also want to upvote. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Show-deal-owner-in-Sales-Pipeline-Board/idi-p/19388/p...

Color Coding on Deals BoardColor Coding on Deals Board

KateKozyra
Participant

This is a feature my company needs. We have deals that involve several types of revenue over different periods of time. For example, a deal may have:

• An upfront charge for immediate work
  • Monthly service fees
  • Future usage fees.

Right now we put these into a deal as products which add up to the whole deal amount. However, when looking at the cards in the deals board, only seeing the whole deal amount isn't enough. We would like the option to customize the fields we see on these cards so that the sales team can prioritize properly.

glaurain
Contributor

I agree - we really need this as well i.e. color coding of deals.  Pls. advise status and how we can upvote this?

Thanks,

Gerard

Squiggles92

I agree with this we need a colour coding rating system for projects - red = small, amber = mid size projects, green = big projects or significant importance, blue = standard order. How do we upvote this?

chaddiller
Contributor | Gold Partner

Click at the top where it says Upvote

jdugue
Participant

As a sales ops in our company, I think that every single salesperson I our team asked me this at some point. Very frustrating to have to answer "this is not something that Hubspot allows me to customize for you" every time. It is definitely needed 🙂

ODWJohn

This is highly needed!  Please prioritize Hubspot!

paddington
Participant

we would love this to.  Seems to be a basic function that would make the view much more useable.  Our priority is on ship date and this would be useful for a "operations and logistics view"

Is there anywhere we can actually see a roadmap?  

DRao

How do I enabe this color-coding on cards?

freddyfishcakes
Participant

I would love to be able to view the customers mobile phone number not email when in a deal and looking at the contact details on the right hand side.

joverholt
Participant

We have multiple pipelines as a customer works through our sales cycle.  each pipeline has its own stages different data is relevant for the deals in each pipeline.  The deal cards displayed in the board view defaults to displaying the deal name, the close date, and icons indicating the number of associated contacts.  this information is not always relevant information to the status of deal in all of our pipelines.  I would like to be able to customize which deal properpties display on the deal cards by pipeline in order present the most valuable data the teams working each Pipe line.  This thread is a bit old, and does not seem that there is a resolution or a work arround.  Being able customize the displayed properties would be valuable to us. 

Thank you 

leonzucchini

+1 on this request.

In our case we'd like to see internal priorities.

Hubspot team, could you please revisit prioritization?

Thanks

michaelcbarr

+1 to this.  We are finding it hard to use the Deal board view with no custom fields.

BrettW

+1 This is a very important feature!

apollinesentucq

Yeah, for example: close date is not relevant for us as we built our pipeline 🙂

It would be better to be able to view another strategic date: 'last sending date' 

dawncatrinjames

This feature would be wonderful!