HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Replies
MathewG

Deal Cards are very helpful "at a glance" summaries of Deals.

When viewing the Deal Cards, I would request to only see open deals, and hide any closed deals.

For example, If we could have a filter we could apply to the DEAL CARDS for the DEAL STAGE, I could then set the filter to hide deals in the DEAL CARD area that are already closed. 

If that is not possible, it would request to simply display Deals by:

• Sorted by nearest to closing date
  • Sorted by deal most recently opened
FelipeFelix
Top Contributor

Would be nice if I could customize that Pipeline by pipeline.

My Sales team have a different need to my CSM team. The same for B2B2C companies.

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

This would be great to have by Deal or Ticket Pipeline. Right now it's a global setting. 

@AndyPitre 

ybaptiste
HubSpot Product Team

ybaptiste
HubSpot Product Team

SWilsonA4u
Top Contributor

Am I missing something, I see no extra ability to customise the card fields , views and colours??

Anyone help me out.

CMR311

You know what would be awesome? Telling us how to use it.

DSchwalb

Hello, I see this is Delivered but cannot find it, can you please send a knowledge link?

Thanks,

RobSal

+1

ybaptiste
HubSpot Product Team

Hey community, here's a link to KB article detailing how to customize board card properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

rwong
HubSpot Employee

Love the additional customisation available now! Just wanted to pass on feedback from a customer who hopes to include more properties (beyond the current 3) in the card within the board view. 

They need more info to be shown on their dashboard, and would still like the clean columns/visualisation provided in the board view as compared to the list view

MKomatsuzaki

Hi! Thanks for this article, helpful to get navigated to land at this page: Customize record sidebars and preview cards

So I was able to customize which properties to show on board cards view although you can only show two, I still want to know 2 things on this topic: 

1. Can I customize which properties to show in board cards view by pipeline? 

2. Can I add color code the cards based on different criteria we set? 

EHirsch
Participant

I would like to include more properties (beyond the current 3) in the card within the board view.  One more would do the trick for me. 

GregZ

We also need this to be customizable by business unit, especially (but not exclusively) if we are paying for the Business Unit SKU.  The deal cards in the pipeline should fit the needs of the sales users in the pipeline.  A universal deal card view just doesn't work.  The fact we can change it but the view applies universally doesn't allow us to change it at all.  There's less value in the feature because we have to tell all users, we can't customize for them because it would impact other users. 

jphilbrook
Contributor | Partner

The ability to pick two properties on the deal card is great, but only showing two is really limiting. I'd like to see close data, amount, and deal owner. 

ClemOaky
Participant

Great improvement that, unfortunately falls short for our usage. Once again, a great development that just didn't go far enough.. Shame..

- 2 extra properties on top of the Deal Name is not enough. Shame that the initial request of at least 4 properties wasn't followed through 😞

- To make this actually usable, this needs to be Pipeline-Specific. If Hubspot really wants to be Customizable and Customer-Centric, then it is important to note that for many of their customers, many teams / business units / departments work inside of Hubspot. One size does not fit all here 😞

EHirsch
Participant

My workaround was to make a new deal property named "AA" then create a workflow to write the fields into that new property. 

Set Property Value

Target is Deal 

Set Property "AA"

Enter desired deal tokens

Add the "AA" field to the card. 

works great for me. 

hope it can help others. 

SWilsonA4u
Top Contributor

@EHirsch  Great idea, like that thanks!

WillBaxter

Customizing the deal card is critical for verious stages of the pipeline or differing pipelines. This would be a great feature!!!

JWall6

yes also be able to make company or contact required and show company name on deal card.  As many attributes as we would like to put on deal card would be nice as well.