HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Commentaires
MG_Sara
Participant

Can we have indivudal users enroll in the Beta Group or does it have to be all users associated with our company? Thanks!

Jaimem
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

+10

Sellinwood8
Membre

Is it too late to opt into the beta? I just added my contact information via the opt-in form that was released a while back. We just began using Hubspot this week and would greatly appreciate this added functionality. Thanks!

FabioP
Membre

This would help mucho more in the organisation of deals and to get a customised view.

jlat-newton
Participant

+100!!

Would love to access the beta too, is it possible?

ClaudioSwiss
Participant

In particular, I would like to move deals up and down within the same deal stage column, so I can very quickly prioritise what to discuss with my manager. Maybe also easily color deals. Even cooler, if this deal sorting would then be somehow reflected in the deals dataset (e.g., 1st prority, 2nd priority etc.). You know, most people would say it is clear I sort by deal size but sometimes you don't know all the fields yet in detail. And sometimes the priorities shift quickly and I don't want to enter every one of my 600 deals individually and enter the priority data there manually only for it to show up in the right place in the dealboard.

Many thanks!

TXU
Membre

Please let us add sub stage to the deal stage , or add a property to display on the deal cards besides the defaut .    The default only allows deal name, and the closing date.   woudl like to have ability to add 1 or 2 properties to display on it.  

mikedupuy
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Gold

Is something like this in the works for the board view of Tickets as well?

If so, is there a way to be part of the beta?

ybaptiste
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hey Community. 

Thanks for the continued feedback. 

A bit of an update here. We now have a small private beta going for board card customization, which lets you change the properties displayed on the Kanban board view for both Deals and Tickets. 

With the private beta, we identified a few improvement areas, which we are currently tackling. While making the improvements, we are also making it possible for users to customize properties that appear on association cards--see below. 

ybaptiste_0-1615930902112.png

We expect to have these improvement done by end of month, after which everyone who completed this form will be added to the beta. 

We also want to make it clear that this beta is only for customizing the information that is display on cards, not color coding cards. Color coding is on the team's radar and we are planning to slot this work in the coming quarters. 

Thanks for the patient as we work to make this feature awesome. We are looking forward to giving you all access soon. 

Kierstin
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

@ybaptiste THANK YOU! You seriously rock for keeping us updated and answering so many questions. Thanks again! 

Kelly18
Contributeur

Thank you for the updates! still looking to customize by pipeline would be a game changer!

MSuckling
Membre

Thanks for update - look forward to getting this 

cr62892
Membre

Thank you @ybaptiste for this update.   I have completed the form and look forward to seeing the private beta

giuliocast
Participant

i have completed the form too and looking forward to test the beta!

Sujay
Membre

This is great, I am glad they have launched a beta for this - as it's something I have been looking to sort for ages!

abarza
Membre

Awesome, we really need this feature

FredrikaG
Membre

Dito! I would like to be able to view Country and associated deal contact! 

Thanks. 

DS2021
Participant

Please also include setting for the inactive deal card. If future activities are planned on a deal (like meetings), deal card should not be blue.

TomGo
Membre

In an ideal world, one can also add the owner(s) of the deal (e.g. like in Trello) - this would be so benefitial when reviewing deals with the sales team!

SEagar
Membre

Yes, please.  This should be implemented--the "cards" on the deal board don't show us much.  "Close date" isn't applicable to my business at all.  I wonder if this will be a beta release soon?