HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Replies
chaddiller
Contributor | Gold Partner

It says this is in Beta. Do you just mean the inactive deal cards? I see that but is the color coding and picking card properties that fill an option as well?

geekbleek
Participant

This is drastically needed - just need to be able to view Company Name in the board view.   Logos are useless - too small, and we can't change our deal naming structure just because of the UI issues especially when there is no way to enforce Deal naming.

abmelching

Please remove these lines that are showing in place of blank data slots as well.

There is a reason we don't fill in this info and the lines make the interface harder to read.

JAlldred

Admin access should be able to completely customize boards in pipelines so everyone is on the same views. I think it would be great if admin access had more freedom to customize different areas throughou hubspot for the users under the account. 

TTalbot

I would also love the ability to edit what is shown on the deal cards. 

Hope to see this implemented soon.

Thanks

DinDjarin
Participant

Need this. Any delivery time attached to rolling this idea out?

LV

Any update on this? Last one is the survey from september 2020 - can we expect something to be released in the coming months? We use the dashboard as main screen so this feature would GREATLY help us improve our productivity

jassie
Contributor

I'd also love to have the organisation/company name on the card.

• Logos are too small
  • Some organisations have the same logo, different company ID (e.g. Bank in country 1 and 2)

Sujay

+ on this one. This is what it should allow us, as HS users to do. 

DWoodcock

We would like to see something implemented as addition to the Deal Cards.  It should be something that is mandorty or something you have created within the deals themselves.  But agree with many of the comments, needs to be more user friendly. 

arlogilbert
Contributor

Want & happy to provide feedback in the beta.

MBoshoff
Participant | Diamond Partner

Yes please! Or deals that have not moved donw the pipeline for a "long" time to turn red??

TWondra

I would also like to be able to optionally show the Deal Owner.  I know I can filter by Deal Owner, but as a sales leader, it would be helpful to pull up the Board View and see who the Deal Owner is for each deal.

craigvarcoe

@AndyPitre - can you please confim how we can sign up to the Beta Version? Much apperciated. 

ybaptiste
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot community,

Excited news. Board Card Property customization is in private beta. We are giving early access to portals, at the appropriate tier, who filled out this form. If you provided contact information in the form, you will recieve an email once your portal has been granted access to the feature. This will happen in the next few days, so please be patient. 

Again, thanks for the continued feedback, HubSpot community.

GUllrich

this would be a great option of purolator tracking status for new shipments from canda to all over

FranciscoHernan
Participant

Me gusta la idea asi, los usuarios puden hacer una radiografia de los negocios en segundos y sde evita el estar entrando al detalle de cada uno,

markstoddard

Glad to be in the Beta, I just went into customize the deal card in my portal, edited one of the fields, and got a "Something Went Wrong" banner and it did't save. Is this the right place to ask about this or should I log a support ticket?

HubSpot.png

whitneyparker
Participant | Diamond Partner

I am seeing the same issue with "Something Went Wrong" message every time I try to change the settings. 

Kelly18
Contributor

Hi ! so excited to have this feature.

Looking to still do the following:

Add additional fields

Customize by pipeline

Customize by user groups and teams

Thank you 🙂