HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Replies
ybaptiste
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued feedback on this idea. 

I am happy to share that we are targeting a beta release for Feb 2021. Admins will be able to customize secondary properties (amount and close date for Deals and time open and owner for Tickets) for all users in a portal.

NickBailey

I was directed to this thread by a support Agent after I had the enqurie about my specific case use of customising the card.

We have a dispatch team that relies on filtering order status from descending order (oldest first) for dispatch - I would love to be able to change the "Close Date" to ""Custom" Date" and have a property that allows it to be customised from x days when the status has been changed on the deal (from New order > Paid). In this scenario, "Custom" would be Dispatch, so our team would know when the advertised "3-5 business days" is coming up.

Would also +1 to colors, please. That would be able to categorise orders and add flair to VIP clients.

kcondellire

We also need to be able to customize what amount is displayed at the bottom of the card view.  It would be very beneficial to be able to have an option of what amount you want to see at the bottom.

Thank You,

goldathletics
Participant

I would also say the exact same for Ticket cards. Moving issue tickets thru the service pipeline is simplified and less time is spent searching through the ticket records for information that could be availsble at-a-glance.

Josefine

As many have already mentioned: 
- A color coding system would be great- warning colors for example.
Green - all tasks are done and it looks good. Yellow- should take a look. Red- day to act.

- The opportunity to choose what you want to see on the card is a MUST- we need notes, the last activity in a short text so the sales person don´t need to click on the deal to know what to do or to answer when customer calling. 

- Tags- take a look at Trello

- Filter functions- all "Red" deals shown first- the sales person know where to act. 

- Rating system other than amount of deal. (Where should we spend the most time) Our most important leads are not always based on amounts.

We looking forward to this feature! If this is done, we do not need to look at other solutions.

KakarottoXR

Why isn't this done yet!!!! It's been 3.5 years!!!!

JOkkinga

Yes please! HubSpot, make this happen.

Stanz
Participant

@bkeller  Can you give an update on this feature as Q3 of last year was supposed to be the launch date? 

Is there any update on when we can expect it to be completed?

MBrun-Picard

+1

warrendavey
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Let's make cards available for other objects too!

RBonney
Participant

This needs to happen ASAP

ybaptiste
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot Community 

Thank you for your incredible patience here. The team is happy to announce that we will be releasing board card property customization, which will allow admins to customize properties on board cards, to private beta shortly. If you have a starter, professional, and/or enterprise plan and would like to get early access to this feature, please fill out this form

ybaptiste
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot Community 

Thank you for your incredible patience here. The team is happy to announce that we will be releasing board card property customization, which will allow admins to customize properties on board cards, to private beta shortly. If you have a starter, professional, and/or enterprise plan and would like to get early access to this feature, please fill out this form

ybaptiste
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot Community 

HenrietteL

It would be great to be able to change the properties of the deal card for each department using Hubspot. It would make the pipeline more accessible! 

KOverstreet

I agree! I'd love to see an icon or color coded option available for each deal on the board that allows sales reps to quickly identify leads of high priority so they can better focus their efforts on the most valuable deals for their team. 

whitneyparker
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hi @ybaptiste -- I just tried access that Beta request form and it said it is unavailable. Could you check permissions on it? I'd love to get our client into this beta! 

warrendavey

@ybaptiste @AndyPitre  - i just tried the form too and am getting an error for access. I don't think it was made public.

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 11.20.50 AM.png

YNew

Great idea.

Additionaly, it would be very helpful if Jira issue properties could be made visible on card veiw of tickets in the service hub.

warrendavey

Looks like the form is fixed.  Thanks team!