HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Commentaires
BPester
Participant
CyrilC
Participant

Same feature on Tickets would be good actually

Ben7
Contributeur

This has been requested nearly four years ago and has over 500 upvotes. What is the current situation please HubSpot?

thomasbrack
Membre

In the Deal board view: We would like to be able to prioritize our deals within one Deal stage (i.e. to arrange the order of our deals within one column, for instance "interesting customer" in our sales pipeline). We would like to be able to just drag and drop.

We have noticed that if we "trick" the system that we want to move a deal to another deal stage (hovering to next one), but move it back to the same stage, it ends up in the top of the list, but we would like to decide where in the list we want it. It would mean that we could use the tool also for production prioritization in next step.

AndrewBreiterWu
Participant

Any update on this? 

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
ybaptiste
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hello, HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued input on this idea--and your patience.

We are happy to say that the idea is in development. We are working on making it possible for admins to customize board card properties for all users in a portal in properties settings--both for Tickets and Deals. The selected properties will serve as the default displayed properties on all board cards in the portal.

Again, thank you all for your input here and for your help in making HubSpot a better product.

ybaptiste

We are happy to say that this idea is in development. We are working on making it possible for admins to customize board card properties for all users in a portal in properties settings--both for Tickets and Deals. The selected properties will serve as the default displayed properties on all board cards in the portal.

Again, thank you all for your input here and for your help in making HubSpot a better product.

ybaptiste

We are happy to say that board card property customization is in development. We are working on making it possible for admins to customize board card properties for all users in a portal in properties settings--both for Tickets and Deals. The selected properties will serve as the default displayed properties on all board cards in the portal.

erichauser
Participant

@ybaptiste Thank you for the update and for moving this forward. This was originally estimated to be completed months ago. Do you have a new ETA? Thanks.

marketingbysach
Participant

I would also like to be able to customise the deal card please to show

Deal

Installer

Addres

Amount

Date moved to next pipeline stage

jennagadelha
Membre

For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE take this suggestion! 

spagnotta
Participant

Yes please! HubSpot, make this happen.

Kierstin
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Love this, and I've created the same request for ticket cards in another post. 🙂

pun_Krawk
Membre

I raised a question to customer support, and they asked me to describe my use case in this thread.

We have an internal workflow where stakeholders can move Service Tickets between swimlanes using the Kanban board view. Given that many tickets can appear within a single swimlane, there is a need to prioritize which ticket gets addressed first over others. Essentially, we need to rank / reorder tickets within a given ticket state.

For example, we may have Ticket 1, Ticket 2, and Ticket 3. Ticket 3 was created last, but it needs to be addressed first. However, Hubspot default ranks tickets by Create Date. Since, the create date of Ticket 1 was first, it will always appear on top.

Adding the ability to rank / prioritize service tickets within a given ticket state would be very valuable for us.

MonikaS
Contributeur

Hi @ybaptiste thanks for the update here.

Hubspot sends here people who would like to have the cards coloured (move visual as well), is that in planning? I really struggle with the fact that Hubspot is not very visual 

MonikaS_0-1605203762599.png

ElectroScan
Participant

We would love to be able to customize our deal boards - the information currently, while helpful, isn't always the most important thing to see at a glance. We want to be able to toggle between company name, dates, etc. instead of being stuck to the default 3 views.

Gina

PepsiLarsen
Participant

Hi,

Yeah, being able to customize your "deal cards" should be a basic feature. 

I saw in some thread that you were planning to release in Q3 the ability to tailor ther deal cards. Please advise what is status on that release

parsylAL
Participant

We'd also find deal card customization extremely helpful. Both customizing the properties displayed, and also any color-coding/tagging project management functionality. We want to be able to, at a glance, know which deal in a certain stage is a priority, blocked on, whether we're waiting on an external party for movement, etc. without clicking into each deal. Right now we track that in project management software but would be SO much more helpful if it were in Hubspot given that's where we're trying to centralize everything. 

Bruamico
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This is sooo vital! We have a clue right now with custom objetcs, in which we can edit their cards, but only with 2 fields (so far). The same behavior should go for deals, we need to be able to edit deal cards, with as many fields as necessary.

AnnaMbudo
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

That would be very helpful for us, too!