HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Comentários
ThresholdSports
Membro

Completely agree. Would be great to see an update soon. Thanks

curtisf
Participante

I see this is currently in planning, can we get an anticipated date this will be completed? Might be forced to look at salesforces instead...

nathalie1
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

I'm wondering when this planned for release? It would help a lot if we could customise it. 

KStockdale
Participante

Yes please, yes please, yes please!

jerryrrick
Membro

What is the estimated completion date for this? Next month? This year? 2021?

AncaH
Membro

I am very interested in this integration. It is very powerful for Trello's users. My additional question is: will it be possible to make an amendment in Trello and have the live modification in HubSpot Deals OR is just only one integration? Thank you!

Are
Participante

Airtable has solved this in a very clean and nice view.

You choose which fields should be visible in Kanban, if the field has no data then it will not be displayed.

zbreslaw
Membro

Love this 

when will it be ready?

bmhsmartenergi
Membro

colors please.. When calling customers during a day it would be nice to have those called tagged, so the overview is easier.

Wholesale-Solar
Top colaborador(a)

Don't forget about tickets too!

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

This would be great! We would like to be able to see the deal owner without clicking to see the deal preview 

erichauser
Participante

@bkeller You note this feature is due to launch Q3 2020, which is almost done. Can you provide an update on this feature and when we can expect to see it? Thanks.

sarahw
Colaborador(a)

The Status Changed to Pending back in March, are there any other updates? An ETA would be amazing as I have my entire Marketing & Sales Team asking for changes to the board view.

Scollinsdesacc
Membro

Agreed, I share your pain!

TheMC
Membro

Super keen to see this - very surprised that it wasn't a default option.

Update please - were in Sep 2020 

Chloe_Donorfy
Membro

Is there any update on a release date for this? Would be a great feature!

Dylan
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hello HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued input on this idea! We're looking to learn more from you to ensure we deliver the best solution to meet the needs of your business. Could you please take this short survey? 

As for the status of this idea, this is something we're talking about a lot these days at HubSpot. So, with some good feedback here I'm optimistic we'll be able to start building a solution here shortly. 

Thank you in advance! 

Dylan
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hello HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued input on this idea! We're looking to learn more from you to ensure we deliver the best solution to meet the needs of your business. Could you please take this short survey? 

As for the status of this idea, this is something we're talking about a lot these days at HubSpot. So, with some good feedback here I'm optimistic we'll be able to start building a solution here shortly. 

Thank you in advance! 

arielmcd
Membro

Completely agreed. I want to be able to customize what I want to see on my Deal Cards at a glance without having to click and preview on the sidebar. Close date is no where near the top of my list! Everybody's needs are different so letting people pick and choose what they want is the best way forward.

BPester
Participante

Absolutley, this would be excellent!

We have a field on our deals called deal status where the salesmen can mark the lead as hot, warm and cold - i would like to be able to colour code the cards red, orange and blue respectively as per the field selected.

+1 (wish I could vote lots of times 😅)