HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Replies
Katya

I really don't know why this isn't implemented yet!

Yoshi
HubSpot Employee

It would be great if we can edit the deal card. 

The reason being is, we have a property that indicates "order received date", and "delivery date". 

It would be easier if we can display custom contact property on the deal card. 

everest8878

Absolutely.  This would be huge for sales managers - we all depend and key on different variables for different stages.

I did just discover the "order by" functionality, so at the very least I can see the least recent activity at the top of the stage.

Chris-LAX

Agreed. No need to be fancy to start with, just some basic customization. For instance, it could start by simply making the existing fields user-replaceable in the Customize dialog. 

Kimberly
Participant

I am on board with wanting to customize deals, color code, etc.! Would love to have our VIP clients display in a different color. 

Rockow

This would be a great option.  Currently can't see what Company the deal relates to if they dont have a logo.

Cheers!

AndrewLe
HubSpot Employee

It would be nice to be able to customize what is shown on the deals when in board view, such as taking out the associated contacts and company or adding custom properties to show on the deal.

Alexwalker89

I would love to be able to display custom deal fields in the board view of my deals pipeline and not be limited to the generic deal information. 

For example, I have a sales flow where we receive multiple quotes on behalf of our clients from contractors for the same deal, we only invoice on the quotes that are approved by the client. 

I would like to be able to display in the board flow: Amount Invoiced, Amount of Quotes Approved and Amount of Quotes received. 

JamesGervais

High value in seeing the actual product selected along with Deal Value, Company Name and Close Target Date.  Example of suggested view:

Current View:                                                           Suggested View:

$16,500   ABC Company                                      $16,500   ABC Company

Close Date:  1/1/18                                                990 Series iWeld Laser

Close Date:  1/1/18

This will allow for a more comprehensive analysis of all active deals in the different pipelines and allow for better global analysis of all active opportunities.

BeccaArmistead
HubSpot Employee
GeoffBRTV

I am very surprised that this is not customisable. Does anyone know if this is something Hubspot are looking at?

basil
Key Advisor

+1

GL

+10!!

avavich

This would be excellent, yes please!

PBones

Yep, I agree.

would also be good to be able to colour-code deal types, for ease when looking at them in a table

Nicositter
Participant

Hello,

Indeed, it would be great.
Nothing really fancy, but for example having the person in charge is a quick win when you manage a lot of people.
Obviously, you can filter by owner, but say you have 10+ owners, you can't know directly who is in charge from the panel on a certain deal. Sort of same logic as Trello boards with labels.
Moreover the close date is only useful in one pipeline for us, and having it displayed is pretty misleading.

pauljmcmanus

I'd love to be able to see the next scheduled activity on the deal board. 

mpherr
Contributor

to show the company in deal boards is a MUST, if not set as standard it must at least be customisable

charlieb

Yes please! Otherwise I'll be forced to look elsewhere...

adam3

Agreed. The deal board has no value without being able to see which stages your deals are in and the total amount that deal is worth. Not sure why the color is tied to the confidence level and not the stage.