HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Replies
MissTipsi
Top Contributor

Should definitely be at the funnel level and not simply one customization for all funnels

ScottG13
Member | Elite Partner

Have two clients this would be valuable for now. 

Kennerlys

I would love to see more customization - like being able to remove the company thumbnail, we have alot of Deals so shrinking the card view as much as possible would be great!

rcordioli
Participant

Hi! Do we have a deadline for this solution to be implemented?

vbnvaidy
Participant

definitely agree !! this feature is needed

gobluedog

We'd like to be able to create a custom date for when a proposal is due and have it show here. Much more important than the closing date.

adolfogomezor

I need this

jlnovotny
Participant

x 1,000! want this function

jerryrrick

the ability to edit the deal card as follows is a high priority for me. 

• ability to change the color of the cards
  • add "deal created date"
  • add "last activity date"
evanwong

+1 on this feature.

ReturnSafeMegan

My team would love to be on the Beta for this as we've got some critical dates we'd like to add to the deal board view

bjphaze

MmHmmm

This was the deal breaker that made me go with a different CRM.. for whatever that's worth.

Yayayair

What's the eta on this feature? It's a pretty simple/vital one.

Thanks!

ClemOaky
Participant

Very impatient to see this come out. Close Date is not helpful in any way for us and mostly confusing. Being able to customise what is shown in the Deal Card would be a HUGE time saver for both Managers and Reps.

SellMark360

100%-- customizing deal cards with the most important data including last activity date is HIGHLY desired. 

I'm adding my request to this thread.

curtisf
Participant

When do we expect this feature will be implemented?

lyno1234567
Participant

Yes!  Please! The more information contained in these macroscopic views, the more we use them; the better we use them. 

daviddangern

Yes, close date doesn't help me at all, but I'd love to customize what shows up on my cards. When is this planned for release?

brentf

Also looking for when this will be completed. It is already an option on things like Smartsheet and Salesforce. Please bump this up as the card view is very popular. Thanks. 

amymak

I really like this idea! and I think other color options would help as well. I'd love to be able to organize my board by color and quickly see how each deal is going.