HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Comentários
adiard
Membro

Would be great if we can choose to see recurring revenue instead of Amont (very important for SaaS business)

Status atualizado para: In Planning
bkeller
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Status atualizado para: In Planning
bkeller
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

mpherr
Colaborador(a)

Great to read it's moving forward!

HRStrategies
Membro

Agreed! I am really looking forward to this feature, it will make Hubspot a more significant part of every meeting!

klf
Participante

I see that this was recently updated to "In Planning"- would there happen to be a timeline as to when this may be available. This is a much needed feature addition for the team I manage. Someone also mentioned color coding which would make a world of difference.

sd1234
Participante

+1000! Smiley feliz

lloydgilmore
Membro

This would be of great help to us.

mmazzur
Participante

YES this is a need.

Being able to choose which fields we want is key, and color coding would be even more awesome.

ttusin
Membro

I would like to be able to aggregate the total of something other than amount $ at the bottom of each stage.  We measure our volume by units (custom property) rather than dollars at this stage, so it would be nice to be able to show Total Units of each stage.

LucBowie
Membro

Our company is currently tweaking our hubspot layout in the Deals section. We have changed the name of our deal stages but it would be great to have it so that when you hover your mouse over the deal stage name or click on the deal stage name: a short description could be displayed to prompt new users as to the context of that stage.

pmurphy
Membro

I also want to customize another element, the totaling at the bottom. We use Expected Revenue because our deals are large and can be shifting as the deal develops and we understand what is come of them. I'd like to be able to total Expected Revenue instead of Amount at the bottom

JEL
Participante

+1

Deal Name

Company Name

Deal amount $

Close Date

Deal Owner

Lead Source

I realize this would consum more real estate on the screen, but I would gladly have larger cards that allow for more information to be displayed.

Christophe_Brun
Membro

It would be a very nice functionnality ! 

coamyot
Participante

+1

Even better if you can customize the cards different for each pipeline. 

Caryn
Participante

Being able to customise this would be a huge benefit to our company's internal operations, especially seeing deal owner.

This would allow management to gauge how sales members are doing "at a glance" without having to look at various filters to see whose deals are where

JudahOME
Participante

This would be very helpful. The later stages are more important. Would be nice if I didn't have to scroll over every time

leizman
Membro

I have no idea why, when so many people have requested the same feature (over 340 upvotes on one comment), that the developers would not implement this simple functionality!!

Betty
Membro

Will be better if the board can add more view futures like Trello.
The beta version provide new type of filter, which is good, but again, the new draw down filter CAN NOT customize.
Really don't now why Hubsport don't want to open this function.

MissTipsi
Top colaborador(a)

@Betty you have a link to subscribe to that Beta by any chance?