HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Comentarios
anthonycr
Miembro

Absolutely need this, please prioritise. 

JohanP
Miembro

Yes! This is a very critical feature.

JohanP
Miembro

I agree, this is really a must-have feature if you're working on multiple deals and need prioritization on a rather high level. Close date is not very useful in my business - we work a lot with tenders, and what I'd like to see in the board view is the tenders deadline for submitting a quote or perhaps last contact date.

I believe this request is also covered in the below thread so may be worth a shot to uplift and comment here.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customized-quot-Deal-Cards-quot-in-Deals-Dashboard/id...

cr62892
Miembro

This would be a great help, - yes please!

santkowiak
Miembro

I deal with several contacts at companies on various deals and this feature would be invaluable time saver. 

MissTipsi
Colaborador líder

We are new here would definitely benefit from this. Can anyone shed light on what sort of number of votes are needed before Hubspot takes these things seriously? This was raised well over 2 years ago...

Herschel
Colaborador líder

@MissTipsi I think @davidhinkley may have put it best when he asked:

Is this a forum where we can expect helpful answers or is it a wishing well that is too deep to see what you are looking for.

In my experience is the latter. In other words: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oliverbrason1
Miembro

This is perfect for a business managing multiple brands.

Anidride
Miembro

308 upvotes, I would consider a feature with so meny requests.

CartonCloudGM
Miembro

Pipeline management requires the ability to separate deals from others from a visibility point of view. 

Colour coding yes is necessary otherwise at least a "hot" feature. 

dulnikowski
Miembro

Along with so many other users, I would Love to be able to edit what fields show up on the Deals Board Card view along with color coding.  This would save so much time and aggravation.  The close date is useless to how we run our business.

Thanks!

Chris

mortenstaal
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

+1

mmoore85
Miembro

I agree. Arbitrary, projected close dates are not useful in our business. I would rather see at a glance: when the when the deal way created, or last contact date, or how many days since deal was first created. 

MarissaB
Miembro

When you have clients with monthly payment plans and annual payments it would be nice to be able to customize the board card to show which value the figure represents.

HRStrategies
Miembro

This is a great idea!  Currently it is set to show close date.  We use the board to review our RFP opportunities and it would be much more valuable for us to see RFP Due date than close date.

BPester
Participante

Brilliant Idea - We need to be able to colour projects that are running behind schedule

kusionowicz
Miembro

We are trialling at the moment and need some sort of indication that this is going to be prioritised as a new feature

Will_Sheldon
Miembro

Adding weight to this idea. For example being able to include deal owner to the board would be great so when looking at the board as a whole you could could easily see which deals were related to which person on the sales team. 

patorojasabalos
Miembro

Several fields and colored labels in cards are very important for us, please build it!

Hatchman
Participante

My sales group is clamoring for this in order to make the deal board more meaningful in their planning and tracking.

Any word on when this will be done?  Seems like some very strong interest on this.