HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Replies
Herschel
Top Contributor

Being able to select which properties display on the deal/ticket card in the pipeline board view (ideally individually per each separate ticket and deal pipeline) would be extremely helpful.

Herschel
Top Contributor
tikhontikhon202

I support the idea

donnie721

Please add this feature, I want the cards to reflect the information that is meaningful to me.

webeing
Participant | Partner

+1 Completely Agree!

dcoburn

I was just looking to see if this functionality existed and in finding this thread, I guess it doesn't currently exist.  This would be immensely beneficial for seeing deals at a glance and which ones require attention.  I agree with another poster that having the color change based on 'Last Activity Date' would be the most useful as it would highlight which deals need to be acted on first.

Please make this a priority HS.

davidhinkley

is this a forum we we can expect helpful answers or is it a wishing well that is too deep to see what you are looking for.

how do I customise my deals by company view to add other data points like campaign name

jeffkahn
Member | Platinum Partner

For anyone serious about sales, this is essential. Pipedrive and Notion's board feature allow this.

JeffSchneider
Participant | Gold Partner

+1

HRHDavies

This is a must have!  We are using Monday atm and there is no way we can move away form it until this functionality is in place. 

Daniel_Monsalve
Participant

This would really be a good advantage of HubSpot over other CRM's!!
I want to tag certain deals that's priority is "Hight" (I have "High", "Medium" and "Low") with a color!

Come on upvoting!! We are 60 now

Bartel_s

+1 definitely useful when custom properties are added, it's because they're important

stigaskcody

This is a needed feature in order to prioritize a large number of deals

Big upwote

TechEvangelist
Participant

Hi Hubspot.   This is a long time for a ticket to go unanswered.   Please can some comment be made at least as to when some for of solution might be put in place.   Thanks

michaelkruse

Please, we need this feature asap 🧡

amylov

We need this, too! 

bradytraeder
Contributor

Definitely need some customization regarding this. Would like to be able to show most recent deals at the top and adjust column widths and stuff like in the the contacts/company tables.  

bradytraeder
Contributor

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Create-and-print-postal-labels-in-HubSpot/idi-p/3219

Hey Everyone, if you could click the link above and upvote it, would be very much appreciated. Maybe you would benefit from this feature as well to print postal labels. 

erinhartje
Participant

Being able to change the properties on the cards and even change the card colors would be SO USEFUL! Please implement ASAP.

gthompson

Agree! Last contact date is incredibly important to us and it's very cumbersome to have to open each deal and scroll through deal properties to find out.