HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Replies
AndrewCox

Yes, can HubSpot at least give us an idea of when it will be considered for development?

Tamsin

I'd liek to add my suport to this request - it's really important to be able to customise this view, happy to keep the "baked" fields there but need to be able to view others at a glance. Thanks, Tamsin

Databro

we need it too!

glaurain
Contributor

Be sure to upvote this, if you haven't already.  Right now we're at 39, let's get it over 50!

Jericho

I totally agree that this needs to be able to be customized. The board view is not as helpful if you have to click through too much to get more details.

CallumW

This feature would be perfect, surprised it's not a feature by default

bschleicher

Would be much appreciated to have more flexiblility in which informations you can see for every single deal on the deal board view

Hayato

Agree. Not all users of Hubspot are willing to refer to every single "ticket" or "deal" page for the details.

Some just want the key points.

To be able to customize the settings for the board view is almost mandatory for me to satisfy those people.

kclaire

I completely agree! I'm shocked we don't already have this functionality! 

Our team likes to use the deals page for pipeline review but the way it's currently set, each tile requires a deep dive or guided tour to fully understand where it's at.

To be able to just look and see pertinent information would be amazing!

brhellman

Yes please!!! This seems like a simple request that would make so many happy.

madibrown1
Participant | Elite Partner

I agree with colour codes or tags also the ability to show last contact date or next meeting date. Even a tagging system to indicate important followups etc.

Being able to include upcoming or over due tasks on the deal cards would make workflow a lot more efficent

bradytraeder
Contributor

agreed

Triton

We use a variety of information on our deals which we are currently having to use custom properties that are located in the deal. However it would be very nice if we were able to view that information on the Deal name card. 

As well if there was a way to customize the coloration of the deal according to timeline or time in deal stage. 

I think this would be a great value in the tool aspect if the deal name cards were cusomtizable. 

CharlesHuurman

I don´t know If this is how I put in my bote for this idea. But 1 bote from me

glaurain
Contributor

You need to go to the top of the post and click on the thumbs-up icon to "upvote" the idea.  it's the left of ## Upvotes

dacm1121
Participant

I am concerned that this idea has been posted since 2017 and no progress has been done.

mpherr
Contributor

Indeed, since 2017 and not even a comment from Hubspot - giving at least a perspective

bradytraeder
Contributor

@hroberts can you help with this?

johnhenry
Contributor

I just upvoted this idea. Surely this idea goes ahead!

Herschel
Top Contributor

Being able to select which properties display on the deal/ticket card in the pipeline board view would be extremely helpful.

@AndyPitre can you provide any insight into why this is marked as "not currently planned"?

Should it be merged with this idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customise-the-deals-board-view/idi-p/16557/