HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Commentaires
JL22
Membre

This would be AWESOME!!!!

glaurain
Contributeur

Please be sure to upvote so HubSpot Dev team can start developing this. 

It's been  ~18 months and 34 upvotes since this was originally requested.  Any luck with progress on this prioritizing @Hubspot product team?

jennagadelha
Membre

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE let me customize the deal cards on the board view of my deals. Right now I'm having to name my deals ridiculously long names because I get two things - The deal name and the close date. Just having the option to add another field or two would make the user world a better place. 

The bonus would be this: If my next contact date is today, the deal card will be highlighted or in a different color or some type of flag to show that deal needs to be touched today. But that's just a bonus. I really just want to have the next contact date there because I live in this view.

Thanks in advance for dropping everything you're doing and making this lowly little HubSpot user your top priority! Smiley très heureux

louisedizazzo
Participant

I alos would like to be able to customize my Dash Board to better manage my team. I don't like having a limited selection that was pre determined for me.. We should have full use of reporting to be able to get the most out of this program.

stevenewton
Membre

Hubspot - let's make this happen!

Damien
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

Very surprised this is not a built in feature. Setting up deals for a new client right now and they had a very basic request that the deal name is shown BEFORE the deal amount, which I discovered is impossible to customise. Seems like it would be a simple and obvious feature to be able to choose the information from a deal that's important to you so it's shown in the various default views of the deals. 

joaquinmendoza
Membre

De acuerdo que se debe de poder actualizar la vista.

meatlemon
Membre

Agree with the original idea in this thread. What makes hubspot so nice to work with is the level of customization that is possible. That this isn't, just seems a bit silly.

Perhaps it is conciously chosen not to implement this idea, as it could mess with the general layout that won't be uniform for all users anymore, but there's always a solution to think of i reckon.

Colours and tags on a deal would also be great.

giordanacycling
Membre

Agreed, in the same way that a user has control over which columns are shown in the list view (Actions ––> Edit Columns), it would be great to have the ability to customize which pieces of info about the Deal appear in the card on the board view. In addition, we'd like these pieces of info to be stage-specific, meaning for example, that when a Deal card is moved into the final Closed Won stage, it triggers the Close Date to automatically be replaced with the Delivery Date, since that then becomes the most relevant piece of info. Thanks for considering! 

JWHBarton
Participant

YES! Great idea

AndrewCox
Membre

I completelyagree with this suggestion.  We'd much rather have the option of which field is shown on the Deals Board.  For example 'Net Meeting Date' would be of much more use to us.  Is this in the development pipline yet?

CallMeAl1995
Membre

This idea is 2 years old but still super relevant. We run all our sales meetings off this view and Close date is much less important than 'Next Step' date for example. Ability to edit this would be huge, I'm actually shocked it's not a feature already.

Neele_D
Membre

This would be such a useful addition to both the ticket and the deal dashboards!

AndreaBalducci
Participant

UP!

AndreaBalducci
Participant

UP

JoMezz
Membre

I am new to hubspot but think it would be hugely benficial to be able to colour co-ordinate deals based on their owner so it is clear who belongs to who

glaurain
Contributeur

Note that you could accomplish this via Filters i.e. 

Hubspot / Sales / Deals / 

Click on 'Filter' on Left side, select 'Deal Owner' from properties and then you can see all the deals for sales rep 'x'.

For the color coding, it's probably best that HubSpot development enable the functionality to color-code deals, but let the designation be determined by the user i.e. to color code deals that are 'Hot', 'Warm', or 'Cold', or deals that are 'all systems go' vs. 'some issues' vs. 'in jeopardy' etc.

OfferZenBrett
Participant

Yes please! Is this ever going to happen @AndyPitre ? 

OfferZenBrett
Participant

Is this ever gong to happen? 

OfferZenBrett
Participant

Is this ever going to happen?