HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Kommentare
slucas
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@rachelbrowne - one thought (bandaid) that might help, if you're viewing the table view instead of the board view, is you could add the "Next Activity Date" column.  If there are tasks set up on the deal, the due date should be factored in to Next Activity.  (so would any scheduled meetings, etc.), and it could at least help with prioritization?

roge26
Mitglied

I would like to see the "Creation Date" instead of the "Close Date. Thanks

dawncatrinjames
Mitglied

This feature would be wonderful!

Neil
Mitglied

Absolutely need this.

Liselotte
Mitglied

I would like to add "Category" to the board view. Thanks!

dgrover
Mitglied

Definitely need. We are using a work around to display products in title, which in turn effects our reports. It's a lose-lose situation with this lack of functionality. 

dimahonta
Mitglied

I completely agree!! We need it also as soon as possible 🙂

LeFrench
Mitglied

Hear, hear! I would also like to see this feature rolled out Smiley (fröhlich)

AlMoses
Mitglied

I have this requirement as our clients value different details. Added customisation at this level is always going to be a good thing for all users as it will allow the interface to be suited to everybodys M.O.

jsto
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

My sales team has asked for this feature twice now. As they merge away from their spreadsheets, having custom colors available for the deal stages would really help.

vmcgee
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

Tottaly agree. Would love to see the create date on the deal board view. 

asaffoyer
Mitglied

This is very important to all modules

pzemansky
Mitglied

Are u kidding me? Look at the amount of comments and upvotes... plus how long this topic has been engaged with by Hubspot customers similar to us. UPVOTE +1 here and please Hubspot... do something???

dan_bedard
Mitglied

Another +1

SweetDesigns
Mitglied

I have seen many threads on this topic, and it is clearly important to Hubspot users for years now.  This will make or break our decision to upgrade to a paid version of Hubspot, or go to Pipefy instead.

In the meantime, is there at least a view that shows only upcoming activity due dates?  I found how to sort deals by most recently due acitivites, but it shows the whole board.  If I could at least see a list of deals that only have tasks due today, for example, I could temporarily circumvent the need to have color coding and customizable propoerties on cards.

But in the long term, color coding for us is indispensible.  Last year, I used Trello for this reason.  Our customers are divided by local pickup, shipping or local delivery.  Each customer type is handeled differently, therefore color coding is a must.  I may either stick with Trello or go to Pipefy.

If anyone knows how to at least sort the deals by scheduled task date, that would be most appreciated!

daperlman
Mitglied | Partner

There are 8 pages of results and the status says it is still not planned? What threshold has to be met?

TC_Abodo
Mitglied

Yes it would be good to be able to customise the deal view by sales team.

MarcusWennmo
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Would it also be possible to remove the company logo from the deal in the board view? This doesn't add any value and take up alow of vertical space! 

smkermath
Mitglied

Yes this please. 

CMR311
Mitglied

I have had the same thought. Our deals can take up to a year or more to close. Maybe if we could even have the cards color-coded to signify Hot, Mild - still a prospect but may not happen this quarter/year, cold - they are not responding to our follow up but they are not dead yet. I rely on my deals page, but we can have so many deals in progress that I can't tell what may land this quarter. Makes meetings run long when you have to ask your salespeople about each and every deal.