Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot updates
83 Comentarios
paddington
Nuevo colaborador

we would love this to.  Seems to be a basic function that would make the view much more useable.  Our priority is on ship date and this would be useful for a "operations and logistics view"

Is there anywhere we can actually see a roadmap?  

freddyfishcakes
Nuevo colaborador

I would love to be able to view the customers mobile phone number not email when in a deal and looking at the contact details on the right hand side.

leonzucchini
Nuevo colaborador

+1 on this request.

In our case we'd like to see internal priorities.

Hubspot team, could you please revisit prioritization?

Thanks

michaelcbarr
Nuevo miembro

+1 to this.  We are finding it hard to use the Deal board view with no custom fields.

BrettW
Nuevo miembro

+1 This is a very important feature!

apollinesentucq
Colaborador ocasional

Yeah, for example: close date is not relevant for us as we built our pipeline Emoticono feliz

It would be better to be able to view another strategic date: 'last sending date' 

dawncatrinjames
Nuevo miembro

This feature would be wonderful!

Neil
Colaborador ocasional

Absolutely need this.

dgrover
Colaborador ocasional

Definitely need. We are using a work around to display products in title, which in turn effects our reports. It's a lose-lose situation with this lack of functionality. 

pzemansky
Colaborador ocasional

Are u kidding me? Look at the amount of comments and upvotes... plus how long this topic has been engaged with by Hubspot customers similar to us. UPVOTE +1 here and please Hubspot... do something???