HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Replies
jdugue
Participant

As a sales ops in our company, I think that every single salesperson I our team asked me this at some point. Very frustrating to have to answer "this is not something that Hubspot allows me to customize for you" every time. It is definitely needed 🙂

wwjohnstone

I've been trying to figure out if there is anyway to customize the Board and then came across this thread.  Very disappointed they haven't done something for this yet.  Seeing the Close Date is useless in my business, need better info available to make this snapshot of the pipeline useful.

ODWJohn

This is highly needed!  Please prioritize Hubspot!

adrianjwong

This is frustrating for myself and the 13 reps as our sales funny does not follow a specific close date process. We value lead score, last activity as to making priority towards the prospects we want to reach out first. When looking at the deals board it is useless to me to find out who I should target first and prioritize for the day.

paddington
Participant

we would love this to.  Seems to be a basic function that would make the view much more useable.  Our priority is on ship date and this would be useful for a "operations and logistics view"

Is there anywhere we can actually see a roadmap?  

AlonBo
Participant

Exactly!

Exotix

have you made any update for this?

I want to see the Deal Owner in the board view cards,

Thanks,

CaseyD

The current layout of the deals board makes setting percentages of confidence that a deal will come in useless. The interface doesn't use this information anywhere. Not when totaling and not on the individual deals themselves. What is the point of ever entering a percentage if they don't get applied anywhere?

DRao

How do I enabe this color-coding on cards?

freddyfishcakes
Participant

I would love to be able to view the customers mobile phone number not email when in a deal and looking at the contact details on the right hand side.

igorkocis

It is frustrating there is no way to change the properties shown on the deal board itself. Topic is here for 2 years. It is limiting usefuleness of deals. When do you want to change this simple demand?

joverholt
Contributor

We have multiple pipelines as a customer works through our sales cycle.  each pipeline has its own stages different data is relevant for the deals in each pipeline.  The deal cards displayed in the board view defaults to displaying the deal name, the close date, and icons indicating the number of associated contacts.  this information is not always relevant information to the status of deal in all of our pipelines.  I would like to be able to customize which deal properpties display on the deal cards by pipeline in order present the most valuable data the teams working each Pipe line.  This thread is a bit old, and does not seem that there is a resolution or a work arround.  Being able customize the displayed properties would be valuable to us. 

Thank you 

leonzucchini

+1 on this request.

In our case we'd like to see internal priorities.

Hubspot team, could you please revisit prioritization?

Thanks

michaelcbarr

+1 to this.  We are finding it hard to use the Deal board view with no custom fields.

Parkopedia

agree, the ability to set the fields displayed within the deals dashboard tiles should be something which can be set by the user or the company admin.

BrettW

+1 This is a very important feature!

apollinesentucq

Yeah, for example: close date is not relevant for us as we built our pipeline 🙂

It would be better to be able to view another strategic date: 'last sending date' 

TSterling56

In total agreement.  To use this tool for meetings, we need to be able to reflect the information on the tiles that is most useful for our puposes.

zbelcher
Contributor

I agree.  I previous had Zoho CRM and they had a "views" dropdown option that allowed you to see different fields on a given deal depending on what view you selected (e.g. "Product Deal" or "Consulting Deal."  

Not having this functionality makes it hard to win broader organizational adoption because people don't like to have to sift through fields that are irrelevant to them.  I can't understand why it would be so difficult for Hubspot to add this functionality to the CRM (and not as an "enterprise only" feature *please*).

rachelbrowne
HubSpot Employee

The ability to show tasks on the deal board would be highly benefitial. This would provide more insight into what actions need to be taken from the Deals home page.