Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot updates
77 Replies
paddington
New Contributor

we would love this to.  Seems to be a basic function that would make the view much more useable.  Our priority is on ship date and this would be useful for a "operations and logistics view"

Is there anywhere we can actually see a roadmap?  

freddyfishcakes
New Contributor

I would love to be able to view the customers mobile phone number not email when in a deal and looking at the contact details on the right hand side.

leonzucchini
New Contributor

+1 on this request.

In our case we'd like to see internal priorities.

Hubspot team, could you please revisit prioritization?

Thanks

michaelcbarr

+1 to this.  We are finding it hard to use the Deal board view with no custom fields.

BrettW

+1 This is a very important feature!

apollinesentucq
Occasional Contributor

Yeah, for example: close date is not relevant for us as we built our pipeline Smiley Happy

It would be better to be able to view another strategic date: 'last sending date' 

dawncatrinjames

This feature would be wonderful!

Neil
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely need this.

dgrover
New Contributor

Definitely need. We are using a work around to display products in title, which in turn effects our reports. It's a lose-lose situation with this lack of functionality. 

pzemansky
Occasional Contributor

Are u kidding me? Look at the amount of comments and upvotes... plus how long this topic has been engaged with by Hubspot customers similar to us. UPVOTE +1 here and please Hubspot... do something???