Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot updates
83 Replies
magichat101
New Contributor

This would be so HELPFUL! Any sight of this on the roadmap?

HubSpotMaster
Advisor

This would be so helpful. Replying here to try and gain more traction. This has caused 2 customers to opt out of exploring the CRM further. Would love to talk about it. 

dmasulli Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner
Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner

This is critical! We've got a lot of clients that often ask about different ways to visualize deal cards (colors, in particular)

JohnHams
New Contributor

YESSS! This would be amazing. 

Connex
New Contributor

Yes!!! This is critical. It's hard to believe there hasn't been any movement on customization of the deal cards! 

Connex
New Contributor

Not currently planned? How is that possible? This is critical and seems like a very standard request. 

Eliaz
New Contributor

need this!

KateKozyra
New Contributor

This is a feature my company needs. We have deals that involve several types of revenue over different periods of time. For example, a deal may have:

• An upfront charge for immediate work
  • Monthly service fees
  • Future usage fees.

Right now we put these into a deal as products which add up to the whole deal amount. However, when looking at the cards in the deals board, only seeing the whole deal amount isn't enough. We would like the option to customize the fields we see on these cards so that the sales team can prioritize properly.

jdugue
Occasional Contributor

As a sales ops in our company, I think that every single salesperson I our team asked me this at some point. Very frustrating to have to answer "this is not something that Hubspot allows me to customize for you" every time. It is definitely needed Smiley Happy

ODWJohn
Occasional Contributor

This is highly needed!  Please prioritize Hubspot!