HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Comentarios
chaddiller
Colaborador | Partner nivel Gold

I agree! I have clients that have 2-3 reps and they would love to color code certain salespeople's deals when looking at all of them together.

magichat101
Miembro

This would be so HELPFUL! Any sight of this on the roadmap?

HubSpotMaster
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

This would be so helpful. Replying here to try and gain more traction. This has caused 2 customers to opt out of exploring the CRM further. Would love to talk about it. 

dmasulli
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

This is critical! We've got a lot of clients that often ask about different ways to visualize deal cards (colors, in particular)

Shaunyim
HubSpot Employee

Would love if this was applied to the ticket board view as well in Service Hub! 

- Posted on behalf of Apoorvi Patodia

JohnHams
Miembro

YESSS! This would be amazing. 

santygomez
Participante

Hi We also need this feature to vusually check the products that the lead wants to buy in the pipeline

gteixeira
Miembro

It would be VERY valuable to edit the information displayed on the deal board! For example Date the Deal Moved to the current stage. Also We created a workflow to add this date to the Deal since even though Hubspot know the date there isn't an easy way to figure it out. For example the Modified date includes Activity and the Activity date appears to not include when the deal moves through the stages.

TroywithChalk
Participante

This feature will make the board view so much more powerful!

Connex
Participante

Yes!!! This is critical. It's hard to believe there hasn't been any movement on customization of the deal cards! 

Connex
Participante

Not currently planned? How is that possible? This is critical and seems like a very standard request. 

johnSwag
Miembro

Yes, being able to customize the card with some more information would be very useful.  The board is great visual representation of a pipeline, but not very useful with the limited information included on the cards.

Eliaz
Miembro

need this!

KevinFMTV
Participante

Totally agree!!  here's sort of what I was envisioning.    To be able to either add a color bar to the side of a card based on a property like Pipeline or maybe based on a custom field such as. "Hot Deal".    

This really enables me to see a lot more info at a birds eye view.        

When looking for this idea I also found this other related idea that you might also want to upvote. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Show-deal-owner-in-Sales-Pipeline-Board/idi-p/19388/p...

Color Coding on Deals BoardColor Coding on Deals Board

Anonymous
No aplicable

This is a feature my company needs. We have deals that involve several types of revenue over different periods of time. For example, a deal may have:

• An upfront charge for immediate work
  • Monthly service fees
  • Future usage fees.

Right now we put these into a deal as products which add up to the whole deal amount. However, when looking at the cards in the deals board, only seeing the whole deal amount isn't enough. We would like the option to customize the fields we see on these cards so that the sales team can prioritize properly.

JSavageau
Miembro

'Close Date' is irrelevant to our business and having it displayed on the Deals Board is disruptive to our business. We would like the simple option to hide the 'Close Date' from the Deals Board and or display another property, including custom properties.

glaurain
Colaborador

I agree - we really need this as well i.e. color coding of deals.  Pls. advise status and how we can upvote this?

Thanks,

Gerard

PAFA
Miembro

Another vote here for this - I like that it's clean with just a couple variables, but it would be nice to switch out "close date" for another metric that's more appropriate for each team. I'd love to do "last contacted" instead - even though I can sort them in order of this parameter, another confirmation would be great. Or a little icon to show that there's already a follow up task asigned to that deal!

Squiggles92
Miembro

I agree with this we need a colour coding rating system for projects - red = small, amber = mid size projects, green = big projects or significant importance, blue = standard order. How do we upvote this?

chaddiller
Colaborador | Partner nivel Gold

Click at the top where it says Upvote