HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Comentários
sockclub_custom
Participante

I would love this! My top features would include:

1. Are there any tasks assigned to that deal?

2. Is the deal a rush/priority? Could possibly be indicated by color?

3. Users assigned to deal (so management can get a full picture)

I spoke with Hubspot about this today, and they said that it is a highly requested feature, but that they want to make sure not to overcrowd the board with information. I think this is valid. 

Maybe certain items can show up in icons in the board view, so that the information is condensed? Just a thought. My team is very visual 🙂

MW
Participante

I would love to be able to color code and set priority. How cool would it be to also show with a small icon that a task was overdue.  AGREE!

Pramod
Membro

Hi, 

"And while you're at it, giving the option to make a card RED to highlight it as "Hot" would be great.  Other colour codes would work, too."

I need something similar.  Would need a color code to 'Flag' certain deals within the stage itself. Although we have custom filters we need better UI to make certain deals flashy & intuitive for our team.

agambina
Colaborador(a)

Count me in to wanting the ability to format and specify what shows on the card (Board view).  In our case, the default view doesn't look all that great. I'd like to be able to add a hard return between 'Amount' and 'Deal Name.'

cards.jpg

Stig
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Agree!

natsumimori
Gerente da Comunidade

Writting on behalf of an user:

It would be great if we can have a choice of showing the icons of associated contacts/companies in each deal cards. As for now, the size of each cards will change depends on the content of the deals and it may affect the visibility of deal board view.

Jemma
Participante

This would be a great feature for us as "Close Date" isn't really relevant for us as they move through the pipeline. 

JPowell1
Participante

This would be handy!

LiahF
Membro

This feature should be available across modules (Deals & Service).  This is a very basic feature that should be available in this type of software.

Eliaz
Membro

Hello, 

I think this is very critical to fix !
We sell shoes, so amount in '$' is less relevant to us.

We want to see a quick overview with how many pairs involved per deal, so I created custom property 'pairs' but can't put it in the overview. Close date is actually one of the least important things to me and most other users I guess...

Hopefully this gets fixed very soon! 😄

Eliaz

NetCents
Membro

I need to be able to modify what I see in the boxes in the board view. I especially need to have the deal owner appear as we do not know whos leads are whos without going in to each deal. this is not convienent.

Thank you,

Eliaz
Membro

This issue needs prio ! 😃

karinamariotti
Participante

This is a feature that would be handy for all cards (deals, tickets, contacts). I'd also like to be able to edit the order the cards are shown. 

Sinead
Membro

i would love to be able to see next activity date or scheduled tasks on the board view

RyanCaracciolo
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Agree 100% on this. Have had multiple inquiries from clients about this. 

micbor
Membro

It would be great if you could change the display properties of the deals on the deals board. More specifically, the ability to change the closed date to a different data value i.e. I would like mine to be location based.

krobb
Participante

Agree, it would be extremely beneficial to allow users to customize what properties appear in the Board view. 

nickfarmers
Membro

Couldn't agree more that there is a need to be able to change the close date in the board view.  What I would really love to see is a metric that tracks the number of days in that stage of the pipleline.  IE

John Smith

7 days in Stage 2 

alexyoung222
Membro

Would be perfect!

nickrovisa
Membro

This is a must, please prioritize.