HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Commentaires
Ignight
Membre

Upvoted & 100% supported.  I really hope this feature goes into production soon..  Sounds like it'd help out almost all of us!

NickHR
Membre

Great comment.   Being able to customize these boxes would help immensely. 

CJU
Membre

Hello, do we have an update regarding Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard? I'm having challenges, we created a property and we wanted it substitute to one of the customized field in the deal card but I cannot find any way to do it. Is there a possibility to change it?

Thanks!

jmarovt
Participant

I'm working on a Hubspot CRM app that would potentially solve some of this pain (we also experienced this in our company). Here's a quick preview.

Would love to get connected with some of you that have this problem and talk to you.

You can contact me directly on jmarovt@gmail.com. @CJU @liz2 @bacahoon @Randall @Katya @ODWJohn @DDeZeeuwScreenshot 2018-07-03 10.31.52.png

IRAR
Membre

How did you get this in color???  

jmarovt
Participant

Hey @EGirardet - as said above, I'm developing a Hubspot CRM app that helps me adjust a lot of preferences for the deal view. I would love to talk directly to more of you that have this problem - to see what to actually build first. Feel free to contact me on jmarovt@gmail.com 

RoMarina
Membre

That would also be great to color the  "deals" in different colors. That will help to differentiate deals visually  

jmarovt
Participant

Hey all,

I'm working on a Hubspot CRM app that will solve some of this pain (we also experienced this in our company). 
Below you can see a quick image preview. It currently enables me to:

Nicositter
Participant

What do you mean by app?

jmarovt
Participant

@Nicositter Hubspot has an integration platform (https://www.hubspot.com/integrations) - so my application would be one of these. But from user perspective, it would be practically invisible and just enhance the Hubspot CRM functionality. Feel free to reach out to me (jmarovt@gmail.com) if you're interested in knowing more.

zoliphant
Membre

I agree this would be nice to have the proper visual indicators that each unique business find the most value in. 

Steve-R
Membre

This functionality is a must - the close date for us is irrelevant with the way that we use the pipeline stages.

Our team really would like to see the 'next task date' or 'in sequence' in place of the 'close date' so that an overview can be seen in board view including being able to double check that the deal hasnt slipped through the cracks.

Please action this idea ASAP.

DDeZeeuw
Membre

Please start planning the production of this feature. Thank you.

antje
Membre

- to see the Company name would be helpful

and

- to flag the boards into different colors to see easier which Product group the deal belong

Morgan-D
Membre

This is vital for us too. The close date that is displayed in 'board view' is meaningless  unless we edit it (automatically generated) and taking up valuable space!

everest8878
Membre

Since posting this it has seen a lot of upvotes (Thanks!) and support. 

Since one of the most commented-on frustration is the inability to edit the close date, I thought I would share my work-around:

Since the last update, you can require fields to be updated when moving a deal from stage to stage (pipeline settings).  I now require the Close Date field to be updated in order to move a deal to a new stage.

Even though it's not the original goal of the request (allow us to update which fields are shown on the Deal summary card in Board view, at least stages and deals are sorted by the (previously useless) Close Date, which informs my Deal Forecast report.

IRAR
Membre

I require the same.  It helps to see at a glance what date the deal entered that deal stage.  It also helps with prioritizing deals that came in first.  

I would like to be able to keep the "date" but change the title "close date" to be customizable and to show or not show in preview/deal stage. 

Raffiholzer
Membre

PLEASE DO THIS!!! Please! Would be so useful!

traenick
Membre

Easy solution (seen on a couple of other CRM pipelines) is to display on the board cards the first 4 columns defined in the Table view (which is customizable).

Tomrk
Membre

another plus +