HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Kommentare
joshkidd
Mitglied

This isn't just an idea, it's absolutely critical to rapid digestion of the deals board between team members.

'Close Date' doesn't even make my Top 5 things I'd want to immediately know about a deal!

Looking forward to this being implemented ASAP.

Cheers

GreenSlate
Teilnehmer/-in

I too would like to control my own attributes that show on deals in the board view.  Please let me know if this is something HubSpot can implement in the future.  Thanks!

Chrisk
Mitglied

Attaching Contacts an make call and annotation possible in the deal pipline dashboard would be very vital for our sales process.

Please make cusomization of the deal pipeline cards possible.

Chrisk
Mitglied

I came across this issue again today.

Customization – adding phone numbers or postal codes – to the deal pipeline cards and the table view would be absolutely vital to improve our sales process and keep our deal processes seamlessly.

Please make possible to add properties (phone number, postal code, address) to deal pipeline cards and as columns in the table view.

Best

Chris

celebiary
Teilnehmer/-in

VERY MUCH NEEDED ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slucas
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Agreed- It's great that we can now build products directly into the deals, and we're using this  as a requirement on all deals.  However, with the release of this feature we stopped using all of the custom properties we'd built to capture this information previously. 

However, now we're a bit blind; we can't see the products in a deal view, and the data isn't accessible in any export or useful dashboard view. What does show up in the dashboard seems to be significantly delayed and not showing the full range of products being applied to deals - though that's difficult to validate when we're unable to see the products applied without individually pulling up all of the deals and manually tallying what's being sold.

Is there any ETA for when the deal properties will be more accessible and the dashboards will be better customizable?

Randall
Teilnehmer/-in

Deal Cards and Deal Reporting. All for this. Surprised that HubSpot doesn't seem to have any deal level reporting to include deal properties. We have deal reviews with the executive team and I now have to duplicate all deal data into another format (the dreaded powerpoint slide) for a deal review. It's forcing us to work outside the tool.

murta
Teilnehmer/-in

Pipedrive has a nice way to see and customize the Deal board. Would be very cool to have this in Hubspot.

DDeZeeuw
Mitglied

Considering you can edit columns in the Table view, this seems like a basic (and easy) thing to add to Hubspot CRM. By not including this as an option at any level, you are rendering the board nearly useless for about 40 percent of users. Our weekly sales meeting typically starts with our team examining/discussing a board of potential deals sorted by Owner, then by Priority/Amount. What is the point of being able to sort by Hubspot Owner on the board if you have no clue who owns the deal without clicking on it?

This is a must add.

MatiasEscobar
Mitglied

I also need other important things on my Pipeline, such as products offered, comments and other kinds of information! Really think that this is A MUST feature to have.

Hope we could have this ASAP.

DWXFX
Teilnehmer/-in

Definitely agree, Close Date would be pretty far down our list as well. I know you can use filters to filter by say Deal Type but if you can't customise the information on the card, then should be able to save these filters as custom views.

David1
Teilnehmer/-in

I love the Board View, but sometimes I need to look it in different terms just as everyone else here has already stated.

Bret_LOGIQC
Mitglied

Strongly support these ideas. 

ODWJohn
Mitglied

Great Idea!  I would also love the ability to create my own CARD in the deal and COMPANY record. Right now I can only place properties into the ABOUT field.  With the ability to create a custom CARD on the left rail, I could segment out which properties appear where. 

Katya
Mitglied

This annoyed us so much, we made our own CRM system with deals in house

Randall
Teilnehmer/-in

Katya...yes we are doing so as well. Working with HubDB to capture deal level properties and report via landing page for deal reviews with executives. HubSpot cannot report at the deal level and it seems silly to have exec's login to HubSpot and learn a new system simply to get a status at the deal level.

IRAR
Mitglied

Agreed!  I don't need a close date because we don't track deals monthly.  I should be able to set my close date based on my goal to close the account.  For me it would be 15 days and not by the end of the month. 

bacahoon
Mitglied

We would really like to see this implemented.  Now that we are using Service Tickets the design problem is even more relevant.  

lizyork
Teilnehmer/-in

My team and I agree 100%. We shifted our 15 person sales team from Pipedrive to HubSpot and while many features are similar or better, this is unfortunately one that is not. It has been asked of me every day by the team members and we would appreciate HubSpot's support in making this a feature. Given there are so many customizations in HubSpot, it is dissappointing that this is not one of them. Thanks for your support, HubSpot!

philadelphe
Mitglied

Totally validate this idea, we have more important information than "closing date" and "amount" to display in the board view of the deals and would like to be able to customize this!