Customized Lead revisit notifications

Hi, i think it will be extremely beneficial if there was a way to customize the lead revisit notifications. For example if it would be possible to set a notification to go out only for leads on a certain stage or a certain score etc. or a combination of criteria. 

HubSpot updates
6 Replies
Occasional Contributor

100%. I'd like to see customizations based on personal & lifecycle stage. Seems all of the default features have little benefit for the things that sales & marketing people would care about. 

Occasional Contributor

Being able to customize the lead notifications using the contact filter feature would be great for my clients.

New Contributor

Its very good idea. plz add this option. 

Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Also the ability to edit the notifications that come through so you can choose what properties are included. For example there is currently no way (that I can see) to see a contact's job title in the lead revisit notification. 

Regular Contributor

I completely agree - it would be amazing if we could use the lead status to chose which ones we receive notifications for. 

Occasional Contributor

Would be useful to not get notified when Evangelists are on your website, usually are evangelists because we know they use our services a lot and well. No need to be notified but don't want to turn it off oterwise I won't know about leads...