HubSpot Ideas

BenjaminSF

Customize what information is shown on information cards on right sidebar

Currently, there is no way to customize what information is shown on the right hand side bar within the information cards.  

For example, if you're in a contact record, the company contacts will be listed to the right, however it only shows their Name, title, office number and email address.  Since I call most people on their cell phones and that doesn't display, I have to click on the contact, get the number, and return to the company page.  

The same goes for not being able to see which lists a contact is a member of without having to click through.  

Does anyone else agree that this functionality would make the platform more effecient so that we wouldn't have to do so much clicking back and forth between contacts, companies, lists, etc? 

46 Comentarios
DStewart
Miembro

We should also be able to sort which contact show up in the Company view. As people move or change roles we need to keep our most contacted users at the top of the Company view list for easy access.

tcxen
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

Now that we can add Mobile Phone Number to the Contact card it would be great to also have this be clickable to start the Call actions available within HubSpot.

Currently, you have to click the call icon on the left hand side of the Deal/Contact sidebar to make a call using HubSpot or an integration.

Can this functionality be extended to the Mobile Phone Number field on the Contact card?

Allows for one-click calling.

ASteele
Miembro

I would love to see the RHS panel to be editable.  Or at the very least be able to remove visibility for our Sales Agents.  As most of them will not use majority of the fields and having so many there, only creates them to be overwhelmed.  Which results in Agents not filling in the actual fields we require.

LuciaDeNile
HubSpot Employee

This feature is currently in private beta. We expect a public beta to be available sometime later in June 2022.

MVillarreal43
Miembro

This would be extremely helpful. In my case, there are two reasons this is really needed. First, I created a custom object that is no longer needed, but can't be deleted because the properties were closed to a different object. It causes confusion having it there and telling the team, "don't touch it." I would also like for the PandaDoc card to be removed from all right panel views except when viewing a Deal. I need my team to create PandaDocs from Deals and not the Contact. It leaves a lot of room for user error having the option at a level where it should not be used. 

GWebb6
Colaborador

Upvote! Also - the ability to change the display order of contacts, for example showing contacts with an association label or buying role first.