HubSpot Ideas

JennPape

Customize the suggested follow up task due dates or add more options

I'd like to be able to schedule a follow up task for 3 or 6 months (and ideally have it land on the closest business day).  Can you add these intervals as options as well? Thanks!

37 Comentarios
LukeKosec
Miembro

It'd be great to have 2-month and weekend suggestions too!

BRigg
Miembro

3 and 6 months is too long, we need a 2 month and 45 day option before jumping to 3 month

A_Jen
Participante

Would be great if they would just let you completely customize what options you want to pop up as suggestions.

This is what I would set up if I could...

2 days

3 days

1 week

8 days

9 days 

10 days

3 months

6 months

BRigg
Miembro
I agree 100% Can't understand why this is even an issue!!!!
Barb Rigg
AerieEngineering
LONeill5
Miembro

Yes, customizable drop-dwons seem fairly essential- 10 days is my ideal.

KLondon
Miembro

Hubspot is already a dying platform and everyone knows Salesforce is considered industry standard so I'm shocked something as simple as this hasn't already been implemented. 

LGarcia2
Miembro

Yes PLEASE! I want to have a 2 month option OR whatever I want!

Please and thank-you!

A_Jen
Participante

How do we get more people to upvote this haha

BDenor
Miembro

This would be a trenmendous help to have more customizable options. My staff needs to set up reminders for 5 buinsess days out regularly and the extra step to set a custom date versus having it as the default when tasking would save so much time in the long run.

BRigg
Miembro
Yes PLEASE give us more options on due date,
There should be 5 day
2 months
5 months
jasonbeck
Miembro

2 months would be really great!

BRigg
Miembro
Agreed, 2 month. But if you are making changes a 45 day would be nice as well
FFriedrich
Miembro

... and why the options in the gmail plugin are so different to the options in hubspot. both should be free to configure!

BRigg
Miembro
Why in 2023 are we still batting this idea around, HUBSPOT, Fix this and lets move on!!!!
DJUBERT
Miembro

Il est absolument nécessaire pour un outil comme Hubspot d'avoir un calendrier qui nous permet de sélectionner une date précise et non "une semaine ou deux semaines etc.", par ailleurs ceci est aussi bloquant car nous sommes limités à 6 mois. Entre autres, aujourd'hui, quelle solution avez-vous à proposer pour un prospect qui me demande de le recontacter tel jour précisément ?

bdesilva
Colaborador

Two days is NEVER right for our business. It'd be so easy to let us choose a default company wide, and why not an individual override to that policy. Please!

RRexilius
Miembro

I agree, just being able to pick a time frame that works with us.