HubSpot Ideas

golfpromal

Customize the properties available in Report Details pop-up from Dashboard

Please give us the opportunity to choose what properties are able to be shown in the Report Details pop-up generated when clicking on a chart in a Dashboard.

6 Kommentare
JQuan0
Mitglied

This would be a great feature to have for us to! We would like to customize the fields that appear in the report details window so that we can use it with meaningful insights for us.

jwinteregg
Mitglied

Been asked multiple times to do this for reports I created. I would love to be able to do this for them.

MMaurer
Teilnehmer/-in

Getting this request a lot on my end as well. This would be a great feature to have! 

JayG22
Mitglied

Its very frustrating that we cannot customize columns that appear in the report details window.   Some of the reports I get from clicking on a dashboard have fields that have no relation to what data is being summarized on the dashboard.

vanessahunt
Stratege/Strategin | Platinum Partner

It seems to be impossible to remove columns when using a metric report on a Dashboard. I have 3 extra columns I don't need and can't remove them. There seems to be very little flexiblity to be able to remove columns when using summarised data with a metric unfortunately. I can share some use cases with a HubSpot Product Owner if needed. There are many who need this flexibilty 🙏🏻