HubSpot Ideas

LY

Customize the default task reschedule time

In the settings where you can customize the default of when your tasks are due, I would like to also customize the default amount of time a task is rescheduled to when you click the Reschedule button. 

Right now it defaults to 3 business days, but I almost always need to reschedule things by just one business day, so I would like to set my own default reschedule time.

5 Replies
MKröner7

Yes please!

JYirmiyahu

Yes please, this should not be too difficult because there's already an option to do when making new tasks.

GJi

I really need this. honestly upgrading to "Sales Starter" plan is not really useful to us as now.

On free plan we had to go to tasks list every time to open a new task to take action but rescheduling was as desired. 

now, we can save the additional click of going  to click plan after upgrade to "Sales starter" but now the rescheduling requires us to make 3 clicks to put the desired due date, reminder option and time. So, 1 step forward 2 step backward after paying. 

LY
Contributor

Was looking at my old ideas and realized this one is possible now (or always was?). In your task preferences when you set the default task creation date/time, it will also use that for the default reschedule.

erinraeg

Yes! I would also like the ability to set task dates based on an final deadline. For instance, 3 months out - 3 months before a set end date. And then be able to add multiple reminders based on that end date, as well.