Customize the 5 Sales Templates Seen by Free Users

Free users are limited to 5 templates; unfortunately if you have more (for example 10) template within your company free users only see the oldest 5 templates.

I want to select (for every free user) what templates they can use.

HubSpot updates
25 Replies
MickaelRatsim
New Contributor

I totally agree! We need this absolutely for a better user experience about Hubspot!

Steven_McConnel
Occasional Contributor

Yes, this is a must-have. 

Tim1234
New Contributor

Must have.

chreaj
Occasional Contributor

Must have!

chriswall
New Contributor

Seems like a bait and switch or at the very least disengenuous and useless to most organizations. Especially because when you are first getting started you likely are not aware of this. In my case I was just getting used to the system and the order/decision as to which templates I was creating was just experimentation. Now I feel like I'm stuck with no way out other than pay $100/mo for users that will only use 1-5 emails and no other features. 

I cannot remember any mention anywhere on the marketing or in the sales calls that say only the first 5 are available to other users in my account. I saw "free is 5 templates".

This type of practice doesn't make me an evangelist. It feels purposefully dishonest to force most people into an unnecessary upgrade.