HubSpot Ideas

noah

Customize the 5 Sales Templates Seen by Free Users

Free users are limited to 5 templates; unfortunately if you have more (for example 10) template within your company free users only see the oldest 5 templates.

I want to select (for every free user) what templates they can use.

93 Comentarios
christa
Colaborador

This is a must have. Not all Hubspot users need the full feature of Sales Pro. We do work as teams and will have a few templates everyone will need access to. Ability to select templates available for each non Pro user is critical to the team effort.

Eumari
Colaborador

Definetely need it. It was my understanding that free users had access to 5 templates but the last ones are not necessarily relevant to free users. These templates should be able to be chosen from a library rather than automaticly taken from a list of  templates created by Sales Pro users. 

thibow
Miembro

Tottaly agree, we should have the choice for the 5 templates we want to share for the free users, in my case I only need to give access to 1 template and I can't because of the restriction...

Sanna_E
Participante

This should be fixed. Most of our employees have Pro and a few of us are free users (we don't need everything Pro offers) and only need a couple of templates of our choosing.

jipmidge
Miembro

Definitely need this- very frustrating

AlexGallo
Participante

I agree as well.  We have paid and free users.  We should at least have the ability to select which templates to allow a free user to use, rather than limiting us to the first five that were set up.

BrentTrickett
Miembro

PLease fix this. I really have only 2 templates that my free users need to use. It would be nice to pick which templates teams have access to.

michaeljay201
Colaborador

We have more than 50 free users, one Sales Starter (myself). For the rest of my team, they really only need 4 or 5 templates to share among all of them. I could understand sharing up to 5 templates across the entire team (not selecting 5 unique free templates per user). I could live with that. 

StacieB
Colaborador

I even think being able to organize them would be helpful.  We are a smaller company, but I would say being able to bring 5 to the top (as the first 5) would allow at least the rest of the staff to have our basic templates.  When we created/uploaded our templates, we started with the ones that we needed at the moment. Now we are uploading our basic ones that I would want our staff to have access to, but I can't bring those to the top. Or they should make it clear before we start that the first 5 that are uploaded will be the ones your whole staff would have access to. .. . .

alexahodgson
Miembro

Agree, it is ridiculous that we can't specify which templates are the 5 available to the wider team, not just those with "sales starter".  Really hoping hubspot fix this soon!

ejohnson0832
Miembro

Definitely need this feature. The rest of the team does not need the capabilities of a pro account but the team needs the ability to use multiple email conversation templates. 

Juliams
Miembro

Agreed. Would love to choose which templates our team have access to use.

cottley
Participante

This would especially be nice, since when onboarding, we all created templates that were not very useful in real life practice (during training) - but those became the first 5 templates that our non-sales people see. So now that we have real templates we use, I would like to go back and specify which ones our CRM users can see.

MASCMedical
Miembro

It's strange HubSpot wouldn't fix this.  You guys do a great job with most things in customization.  This is odd.  

abeselt
Participante

Bumping this again. This really needs to be done. 

debra-jmxbrands
Participante

This is a huge oversight on Hubspot's part. I need to create a template for everyone to use but I am not going to ask the people in my company on the sales upgrade to delete and then recreate their templates (and sequence and so on) so that I can make this the oldest. It is something we need to sales operations so I am going to need to find a solution outside of HubSpot.

pwiarda
Miembro

This would be very helpful. Not everyone in our organization needs a sales seat, but sometimes we want to share a key email template.

BBarnes2511
Participante

Not being able to do this is very limiting

Mariafilipe
Miembro

This would be really important for templates, snippets and documents - all assets with the 5 item limitation for free users. In our case, we have teams with several paid users and several free users. The paid users should be able to share amongst them as many templates/snippets/documents as needed and then we should also be able to manage which free users should have access to each up to the 5 count limit.

As it stands right now, free users can't really use any of these features...

FionTran
Miembro

Templates are useless for those users who do not have sales professional! Rediculous!