HubSpot Ideas

DiegoPI

Customize Meeting Reminder & Meeting Booked Emails

It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be able to make changes to the confirmation email that is sent when a meeting is scheduled.

The current text of the meeting reminder email is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EST

I look forward to meeting with you,
330 Kommentare
tiffanyp
Mitglied

Wow, I'm glad I found this. I just assumed with all the other abilities of HubSpot that personalization would be automatic. I'm looking for a new tool to be our "one" to get rid of many, but this is a huge miss.

Paul_Good
Mitglied

Agreed. Plus one vote to add customization to email reminders for meetings.

MikePaine
Mitglied

The ability to add the zoom link in the email reminder would increase meeting conversion tremndously. We have a ton of calls where the prospect can't find the link and have to search their calendar to get to it.

benzil
Stratege/Strategin

Adding to this, it would be good to be able to trigger other actions based off the meeting, e.g. SMS reminders and the like. 

Laura5
Mitglied

When creating meeting links through Hubspot for clients to request meeting times, I find there is a design flaw. Once clients have booked their meeting date and time, they are sent a link stating all of this information. However, this link does not provide clients with the location of their scheduled meeting. I have found this results in confusion as to whether this meeting is in person, over zoom, or over phone. I have had many clients miss meetings as a result, which wastes their time and mine. I was hoping Hubspot could make an ammendment to this feature to include the location of meetings in the meeting links clients are sent.

taina_alves
Mitglied

Is this planned for 2021? 

cristinaxr
Teilnehmer/-in

+1

Completely agree! To point out too that the translation of the original message is obviously from English to other languages and it shows I'm afraid. At least here in Spain, we do not say 'un recordatorio amistoso', although 'friendly reminder' is perfectly fine in English. Sounds like a Google translation sadly...

dopamin90
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi,

we use YouCanBookMe right now, which works good for us, but its so much work to make it smooth with zapier and hubspot.

We would love to see this feature in the near future.

For our sales process custom emails and text-messages are cruicial. We send text messages x-minutes after a booking is made and x minutes before the meeting. This functionality is very important to us.

If I'm right, hubspot only provides email (no text messages) and only x minutes before a meeting, not right afer an appointment. Am I right?

annieg241
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

In response to dopamin90, how do you use YouCanBookMe? Are you able to send customized email reminders before the meeting?

tiffanyp
Mitglied

We use Calendly. There are multiple email options and text. And is customizable for colors and language. They have a direct integration with HubSpot but it requires a Calendly Pro account. 

AnnaMbudo
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

That would be very very useful for our clients, too!

+1 to this!

AnythingPrintca
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

It would be an amazing update for meetings response message(s) for sure.  Being able to add a custom look, custom messaging, forms and live URLs.  Defaults don't co-inside with our messaging response and has defaulted to an old footer we used and we cannot update it.  Our meeting reply message is "horawful".  Keep me in the know of this one pls.  

NHusar
Mitglied

i was just browsing the community about this. obviously it's still not planned and it's surprising with the amount of other options hubspot has. there's no workflow that can replace this, i just spoke to the support team, since the enrollment trigger does not support a rolling date, just a static date which doesn't make any sense for a calendar with 365 days.

i hope hubspot can figure something out, it's a very basic setting in calendly.

dijytal
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

Including dynamic call/meeting details in the reminder emails are also super important.

David92
Mitglied

We have the same issue. When we do a group email, the confirmation email displays only the one that created the calendar link, and not everyone included in that calendar.

But the calendar invite is working correctly. It's displaying everyone included in the calendar.

Fabian_Pinheiro
Mitglied

If there is zoom integration, there are two emails sent. One with the meeting room link and all details, and the second one that is an insert from HubSpot to market the 'meetings' functionality. Fabulous idea to increase stickiness/Xsell. But here is the problem - it creates more confusion for the person who booked the meeting and sells the functionality short. 

Let me explain:

1. The first email appears sent from the <fname lname> of the sender. The second email appears sent from the first part of the email address. Here is what i mean: If the sender is Jane Doe with email address jdow@fakesite.com, the person sees two emails in collapsed view in the mailbox. One that reads "Jane Doe" as the sender and the other that reads "jdow" as the sender. There is a good chance that the recipient will not open both emails thinking it's spam. 

2. This is how the collapsed subject line reads in the recipient's mailbox "You booked a meeting with: - New Meeting Booked with Feb 10 11 AM <Recipient name>" This line does not make any sense, if at all if i received this email, i would be confused as to why i booked a meeting with my self! 

Fixes can still help with the intended purpose of promoting the meeting functionality. At the moment its doing the opposite. 

EYohannes
Mitglied

Totally on board for this change! It's CRUCIAL. Sending a meeting email with the hubspot colors makes the whole point of sending an automated meeting confirmation email pointless. 

andreb
Mitglied

+1

Right now, because of the landscape, most of my leads/clients that get this and reply with: "Is this over Zoom or a phone call." It'd be nice for me to customize this to tell them how the meeting will be conducted. 

niklas-01
Mitglied

+1

anna_insimu
Mitglied

hey guys,

we are also requesting this feature, please 🙏🙏🙏

I have many meetings booked with Latin American customers, where using the informal way is definitely something I would never do if I could personalize the confirmation / reminder emails.

It really does not make a good first impression if I say to someone in a higher position (+ also with 20-30-40 years of work experience), hola + first name, + informal conjugation. I have seen the workflow option video, but I feel it's just too complicated and not as user friendly as the other great tools of hubspot. 

Hope it will be developed soon!