Customize meeting booked email

It would be great to have the ability to customize the meeting email that gets sent to contacts upon booking a meeting. For example, right now, it says "New Meeting Booked with [user name]". Having the ability to change this to "Call with [user name]" would be helpful to prevent confusion for the receipient between calls and meetings.

66 Replies
New Contributor

I am waiting for this possibility since 2 years... 

I recommend you to look for another alternative/solution, because Hubspot is not able to listen to its customers and take into consideration basics features such as the personalization of the emails our prospects will receive... it seems inconceivable to me to forget such a feature... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyway, don't expect anything from Hubspot, I waited for 2 years for this essential evolution, so don't be like me, just go away!

Regular Contributor

I've been asking for this for years, not a peep from HubSpot, brilliant system but locked in now... if we all make enough noise maybe just maybe we might get this.

Occasional Contributor

Why dont you do this Hubspot? 

Regular Contributor

Just adding the 2 cents. Please let us customize the Meetings confirmation experience to take out Hubspot branding. There's really only 3 things I'd expect to be able to do

• Set From- and Reply-to address
  • Change subject line
  • Change email body

In fact, could probably be simpler by just letting us choose an email from our Hubspot Email library and force-attach the calendar invite file. 

Regular Contributor

Brilliant idea, I've been asking for this for ages 

New Contributor

Strange this is not implemented. It's SO BASIC to be able to edit the content, which gets send out to our leads.

Please allow for changes!

Or is there at least a comfortable way to do this with workflows?

Regular Contributor

I tried a work around ages ago but failed sadly, come on HubSpot for goodness sake, at least join in with this thread!!!!!!

New Contributor

Adding our vote as well. This is an incredibly important feature that may determine whether or not we move forward with HubSpot

Occasional Contributor

Come on Hubspot - surely you can do better

#hubspot #bookameeting

Occasional Contributor | Diamond Partner

I am quite amazed on why this feature is not implemented. Having the option of designing the email confirmation for a meeting should be the least of efforts to make happen...

New Contributor

Disappointing I'm paying this much money and have to start using third-party tools that allow us to do the basic changes. Please get this updated soon. We shouldn't have to use Calendly to solve such a basic issue. 

Regular Contributor

I agree, but sadly this thread has been running for years with no involvement from HubSpot whatsoever, unfortunately this forum is where good ideas come to die 🙂

Occasional Contributor

+ 1

updated to: Not Currently Planned
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue from "In Planning" to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. This is one of the top ideas in Meeting, so we will watch this closely and I will make sure to update here periodically until we have a better idea for next steps.

Best,

Glen

Regular Contributor

It seems to be 120 likes is not relevant enough...

Esteemed Contributor

+1

The text is way too informal in many countries. Both the immediate response and the reminder text. 

We really need a better meeting tool in many ways. This is one of those topics on this community forum that may seem small to a product manager, but if we don't like the way the Hubspot tool represents our business to leads or customers, then we will not use the (meeting) tool. In turn, if we cannot use the meeting tool, then 1/6th of the Sales Pro license is wasted. Add to that the big deficiencies in Sales Documents and Sales Quotes too, and now you have a real lack-of-value-for-money issue in Sales Hub.

New Contributor

Hello!!! I just stumbled upon this problem. I would appreciate it if we had the option to white-label.  

Occasional Contributor

I agree, and also to be able to brand it with our logo in place of the generic graphic would be good.

Occasional Contributor

Being able to edit the Meetings emails and pages (even if it is just being able to rename the "Let's Meet" heading and button text) would be FABULOUS!!

We would love to be able to indicate that it's a virtual meeting and would prefer a more generic button title like 'Continue'

Esteemed Contributor

@glencornell Any news?