HubSpot Ideas

DiegoPI

Customize Meeting Reminder & Meeting Booked Emails

It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be able to make changes to the confirmation email that is sent when a meeting is scheduled.

The current text of the meeting reminder email is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EST

I look forward to meeting with you,
330 Kommentare
Adeline
Mitglied

+1!

acooper
Teilnehmer/-in

I am in complete agreement, we need the ability to customize the Meeting Scheduled and Meeting Reminder emails. The current formatting is not visually appealing, and doesn't match our other email communications, so it looks sloppy and automated, not personalized.  Please implement this ASAP.

jaysonb
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes, PLEASE!

willcurran
Stratege/Strategin

awesome idea!

JoniErdmann
Mitglied

Yes! I'm mostly concerned with providing my conference line information in the confirmation email so that the end user knows where to dial in at the time of the meeting. 

HansW
Teilnehmer/-in

I also would appreciate this feature.

However, I've found a partial workaround for this. It requires use of an API, which can be done through an app like PostMan (https://www.getpostman.com/).

When a contact uses a meeting link, he still gets the initial automatic message from Hubspot. But in the meeting link definition you uncheck the reminder feature, because that will be handled by your own definition an email templates.

These are the steps:

1. For each meeting link, create a new Contact property of type "Datepicker", e.g. "Meeting with John (meeting_with_john)"

2. Using PostMan, update the new Contact property (see API guideline for the body information). Make sure that you set type = "datetime" and do not forget to specify Name ("meeting_with_john") and Label ("Meeting with John").

3. Create a new Workflow, that is triggered when contact completes the specific meeting link.

In the workflow copy the Contact Property "Last Meeting Booked" into your new property "Meeting with John"

Now you have secured the datetime of the meeting in a specific Contact property that is yours to use.

4. Create a new Workflow, that is centered around the date "Meeting with John". In the Workflow you can specify sending emails on 1, 2, 3 days before the date, etc.

Hope this helps you guys a bit forward! 

jehlen
Teilnehmer/-in

Any news on this? Seems like pretty basic stuff for a calendering function to me. Please add the ability to create custom reminders!!

MHD_Productions
Mitglied

In brief, personalisation is a must. In my case, having the ability to ensure people do not take your time for granted is a must as we are a small team. Therefore, if i could escalate fusing colour as a key, going from black to red, we would use it as it has proved to cut down no shows for us in recent months.

pierreslr
Mitglied

WE NEED A SOLUTION PLEASE ! 

brittanyCP1
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

YES! In addition to this, we use the Zoom integration. Instead of having a contact get a "Calendar Invite" email with the zoom meeting link, I want the ORIGINAL email they get confirming their appointment to have their unique zoom link. There's too much room for confusion.

Thank you!

amandacp
Mitglied

I agree with Brittany, we need this! Instead of having a contact get a "Calendar Invite" email with the zoom meeting link, I want the ORIGINAL email they get confirming their appointment to have their unique zoom link. There's too much room for confusion.

remygardien
Mitglied

This is really annoying that this cannot be changed.

CherylLK
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I wish we could turn the HubSpot confirmation email off completely. Our organization is synced with Outlook so when someone books a meeting they get one email from HubSpot with the meeting info, and then a second email from Outlook with all the same info. I don't think I can have Outlook not send the email for the meeting, but if anybody knows a way, please share 🙂

hannah-keydata
Teilnehmer/-in

I would love a custom reminder feature for meetings.

JosephBeam
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Any movement on this feature? To add to this - Each reminder email should be editable. Not being able to edit each reminder would defeat the purpose for many users.

margaretA
Mitglied

It would be amazing to have the chance to disable the HubSpot "You booked a meeting with..." email that is sent after a meeting request. We immediately trigger a zoom link with an agenda, so the person requesting the meeting ends up with 2 automated emails immediately after submitting the request. The hubspot one does not offer any additional information and isn't personalized, so all in all a pretty annoying experience for the end user. 

margaretA
Mitglied

Also upvoting this! To further personalize, we should be able to disable the automatic HubSpot "You booked a meeting with..." email. We immediately trigger a zoom invite with an agenda, so the person requesting the meeting ends up with 2 automated emails upon requesting the meeting, which is a horrible user experience, especially if that is the person's first contact with the company. The HubSpot "You booked a meeting with..." does not provide any additional info and is redundant. 

aidanjames
Teilnehmer/-in

Completely agree.

paddie
Teilnehmer/-in

I also like this idea! And in my opinion this should be normal that I can config the emails that a prospect gets from me. It is really annoying that the prospect gets two emails. One from Hubspot and one from Google Calendar. Especially as the Hubspot Mail is not customizable.

MRTucker
Teilnehmer/-in

Hey Guys,

I have sent in a request directly associated with the Meeting Email the client receives, with a request for a calendar invite to be included. Jump across and support the idea if you can! Thanks Team!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Meeting-Invite-Email-to-Client-Include-Calendar-Invit...