Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Customize meeting booked email

It would be great to have the ability to customize the meeting email that gets sent to contacts upon booking a meeting. For example, right now, it says "New Meeting Booked with [user name]". Having the ability to change this to "Call with [user name]" would be helpful to prevent confusion for the receipient between calls and meetings.

28 Replies
willcurran
Top Contributor

awesome idea!

JoniErdmann

Yes! I'm mostly concerned with providing my conference line information in the confirmation email so that the end user knows where to dial in at the time of the meeting. 

pierreslr
Visitor

WE NEED A SOLUTION PLEASE ! 

brittanyCP1
Regular Contributor

YES! In addition to this, we use the Zoom integration. Instead of having a contact get a "Calendar Invite" email with the zoom meeting link, I want the ORIGINAL email they get confirming their appointment to have their unique zoom link. There's too much room for confusion.

Thank you!

amandacp
Occasional Contributor

I agree with Brittany, we need this! Instead of having a contact get a "Calendar Invite" email with the zoom meeting link, I want the ORIGINAL email they get confirming their appointment to have their unique zoom link. There's too much room for confusion.

CherylLK
Occasional Contributor

I wish we could turn the HubSpot confirmation email off completely. Our organization is synced with Outlook so when someone books a meeting they get one email from HubSpot with the meeting info, and then a second email from Outlook with all the same info. I don't think I can have Outlook not send the email for the meeting, but if anybody knows a way, please share :-)

paddie
New Contributor

I also like this idea! And in my opinion this should be normal that I can config the emails that a prospect gets from me. It is really annoying that the prospect gets two emails. One from Hubspot and one from Google Calendar. Especially as the Hubspot Mail is not customizable.

MRTucker
Occasional Contributor

Hey Guys,

I have sent in a request directly associated with the Meeting Email the client receives, with a request for a calendar invite to be included. Jump across and support the idea if you can! Thanks Team!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Meeting-Invite-Email-to-Client-Include-Calendar-Invit...