HubSpot Ideas

Tangerine

Customize default country code for phone numbers

when a contact is added to Hubspot the telephone prefix is set to default to the US. I am in the UK and having to re set it for every contact is tiresome. why not have this as one of the choises in setting?

63件のコメント
AKabazo
メンバー

I'll keep it short. **bleep**!

revilob
メンバー

would love to see this, i have 20k+ contacts and have to add the code each time i try and call someone

KHastings
HubSpot Employee

This feature is definitely needed and would be extremely helpful in day to day operations!

IMcIntosh
メンバー

I can't believe this is not already complete. It's been on the board for almost 5 years. This is a super easy fix and one that's extremely helpful, especially when bulk importing information. 
 Luckily, I'm in Canada so it's the same country code. It's just a PITA not to have the ability to set it as a default to the right country. 

TorbenHansen1
メンバー

Come on #HUBSPOT - We have asked for the very simple but essential feature for years now. How difficult can it be? I guess a developer can fix this issue within 3 or 4 hours. Your users (customers - who pay your salary) wastes hours on this missing feature.  I have a coulple of thousands recors I manually have to correct. Still counting.

MKröner7
メンバー

Yes, we need this feature, please!

ASuttonuk
メンバー

GLloyd1
投稿者

Please add this - seems like a pretty simple fix. We don't want USA to be default country when we always enter Canadian Phone #'s **UPDATE** If I leacve as USA default and enter the phone #, the country will auto-update to Canada......I assume it's based on the area code. Would be more clear if user default could be selected. 

VLeSaux
メンバー

From Canada we need to be able to set the country code by default *for me Canada !

C_Walsh
メンバー
100% for all countries other than the USA!
Coreita
メンバー

This is a must-have!!! What are you doing HubSpot that you haven't worked on this, what about global companies? Listen to our requests!

LBarbara
メンバー

We need this seemingly simple feature!!! Why don't Hubspot provide an update in their own community forum!?

Adam_W
参加者

Hmmmmm....

Anyone....? Anyone...? Anyone...?Anyone....? Anyone...? Anyone...?

I'm mostly kidding, but it's felt a little like this compared to some of the other apps we're using (Zendesk and Intercom, as examples). I'm sure that someone is working hard on this forum/community, but they either need more help or their feedback needs to be prioritised differently...

EDraffin
メンバー

Have this same issue in Australia. Would be good to see it resolved.

EDraffin
メンバー

EDraffin_0-1690424699204.png

Since this was first requested

OI
メンバー

Same here in NZ, we need to be able to define our own default settings for collecting phone numbers on contact forms.  Makes it one less thing for the contact to fill in if we can default country codes to local ones.

WMcVay
メンバー

Really important feature to have for multi regional websites! It provides a poor customer experience to come to a website in X  country and see country code default for Y, we want to expand into EU and US and will face this over and over again. Something small that makes a difference! 

MNazarian
メンバー

Another vote for this feature in Canada

MMorrow37
メンバー
スポイラ

Same thing here in Canada, followed all the steps under 

General - Profile - Date, time, and number format - Phone number... updated the Area Code: CA (403) 

This is not a fix, does not work. 

VDCLTD
メンバー

in 2017 a customer brought up this problem..... its 11-29-2023.....

Is there a fix for setting a defualt country code for Canada? 

I just paid a bunch of money signing up. IF you do not resond today I will cancel all of my servicves.

HubSpot, product managers, community moderators,  7 years is plenty of time to provide a fix or update blog on how to do this in the platform....