HubSpot Ideas

ashlyngray_hub

Customize components on company and contact records

In companies in hubspot sales, they have the blocks:

• about 
  • deals
  • attachments 
  • contacts

I feel it would be great to be able to add/remove/customise your own blocks. So you can organise the fields a bit better. 

Thanks!

HubSpot Updates
August 04, 2021 06:30 AM

Hi all - Lily here from the HubSpot CRM product team 👋

I am starting research on customizing the right sidebar, so if you'd like to chat more shoot me a DM and we can set up some time to connect!

May 19, 2020 06:27 AM

Hello HubSpot community, 

I wanted to let you all know that we do have this functionality for the properties that display on the left sidebar of the CRM. Here is an article that explains that. The ability to customize the right sidebar is something we're considering but is not immediately on the roadmap. 

25 Replies
CharlieK2

Definitely Agree. We do not need most of the blocks in there, so it only makes our screen more clogged and harder to orientate on.

LRosenbloom
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all - Lily here from the HubSpot CRM product team 👋

I am starting research on customizing the right sidebar, so if you'd like to chat more shoot me a DM and we can set up some time to connect!

LDeloizy

Totally agree.  For several business it isn't relevant at all to have those informations (on such top rank comapring to usefull data). 

Would be great to at least be able to remove it 

atownsend1
Participant

I want to see the company's List Memberships the same as I'd see on the contact record. Can't be that hard, can it?

Cojo20
Participant | Platinum Partner

For us, it is crucial that we can individually design company data records. The companies in CRM are not homogeneous and must also be represented individually accordingly. Already the fixing or flagging of properties would be a great help to bring more structure into the data. We work with several hundred properties which can have different priorities for each company.