Customize components on company and contact records

In companies in hubspot sales, they have the blocks:

• about 
  • deals
  • attachments 
  • contacts

I feel it would be great to be able to add/remove/customise your own blocks. So you can organise the fields a bit better. 

Thanks!

HubSpot updates
16 Replies
stinner
Occasional Contributor

Agreed, would love too. When you need to as some specific fields, the block "About us" becomes too big.

jeremydorrough
New Contributor

Hubspot, please add custom cards to contacts so we don't have to use these weird workarounds Smiley Frustrated

Bettinarf
Top Contributor

Agree this is something necessary to organize the our custom properties!!!

ericahelmer
New Contributor

Like many organizations, we are shifting to Hubspot CRM from other tools, in many cases I am sure - SFDC.  The ability to do customize the view for our users is essential. It's a a drag and drop core feature in SFDC and has been for years.  It's extremely difficult to explain to my executive why we can't just move it like we have done before. It's also a pain that we can't turn certain cards off, at all or for certain users. We aren't using tickets - so just really problematic to explain why it's there, what it is and why they shouldn't use it.

yatishm
Regular Contributor

I agree - it would be nice to confure which our users can see and which not. Reason being some of them may be unnecasary and bulky on the full object view (even if it can be minimized)

Thanks in advance.

IsabellaV
Occasional Contributor

Yes, i agree. We need to customize the right-side bar in the Company record to add Products, and remove Tickets, etc.