HubSpot Ideas

timscales

Customize chat availability by targeted message

Here's what I would like to do in Conversations:

- Have one set of Targeted Messages that reach a live person during business hours

- Have a separate Targeted Message that reaches a bot outside of business hours

Currently, chat Availability is a global setting, and can't be customized to the Targeted Message. Can you set it up so different Targeted Messages can be scheduled for different times?

3件のコメント
akennedy
HubSpot Employee

This is a badly needed feature so that companies can setup separate targeted bots for separate shifts, not just live or not live, they want to have each bot availabe for a separate time period, 24 hour coverage by multiple teams. 

AleBlu
参加者

I strongly agree with the idea and already upvoted it.

I already posted in another thread that I think the easiest way would be to have at least the possibility to set the timing for the targeted messages.

In this way we could:

• Set up different targeted messages connected to different bots based upon office hours / out-of-office hours, so that for example we can have 1 bot with a specific flow that foresees an agent handoff if needed and 1 bot with another flow, without an agent handoff at the end but collecting the visitor's data so that we can contact him/her later (this is what I would personally need)
  • Set up a targeted message only for out-of-office hours so that it's connected to the bot, while during office hours the agents immediately enter the chat

Would this idea fit everyone's needs?

In this case I don't think it should be too difficult for HubSpot to release this feature, we can already target the pages where we want the targeted message to be shown, so only a "timing" rule should be added...

ステータスに更新: In Planning
mfreiert
HubSpot製品開発チーム